ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle – ITIL MALC Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle – ITIL MALC Training Course
The intent of the Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) qualification is to give candidates the skills to support an organization’s service delivery by bridging the service lifecycle stages. The qualification demonstrates that candidates have learned the value of one combined service management practice as opposed to separate subject areas. ITIL® processes and practices, as learnt from the Lifecycle and Capability streams of the intermediate certificates, are put into a context of delivering this value.
The learning outcomes are intended to bring a candidate from ITIL® content knowledge to ITIL® content application and integration knowledge, and provide skills that can be used in the workplace in a tangible way. Testing and validation of knowledge take place at Bloom’s taxonomy level 4 (analyzing) and level 5 (evaluating), reflecting the focus on integration when compared with the ITIL® 2011 intermediate qualifications.
While MALC encompasses the broadest perspectives of Service Management skills, for example those related to project management and application design, it is not intended to teach these practices, rather to refer to them as contexts for ITIL® application. A high-level understanding of these is still expected. This qualification focuses on strategizing, planning, using and measuring ITIL® practices in an integrated functioning model:
- How the Service Lifecycle Stages form an integrated whole
- Process integration and interfaces
- Shared data / information / knowledge
Objectives of ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle Training
- Key concepts of the Service Lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating Service Management processes across the Service Lifecycle
- Managing services across the Service Lifecycle
- Governance and organization Measurement
- Implementing and improving Service Management capability.
Intended Audience of ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle Course
The Managing Across the Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module leading to the Expert certification
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIO, Senior IT Manager, IT Manager and Supervisor, IT professional and IT Operation practitioner.
Prerequisites for ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle Certification
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already have two (2) credits from the ITIL Foundation certificate and must, as a minimum, have obtained a further 15 credits to a total of at least 17 credits. 15 credits can be obtained from ITIL Intermediate qualifications. Some credits from earlier ITIL qualifications and complementary qualifications can also count towards 15 credits. Holders of ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management are also eligible. Documentary evidence of all credits must be presented by candidates for the MALC qualification.
MALC01: Key concepts of the service lifecycle
• Managing services and service management
• The service lifecycle
• Service value across the different stages of the service lifecycle
• Other key concepts.
MALC02: Communication and stakeholder management
• Co-ordination of business relationship management across the service lifecycle, and the role of business relationship management in communication
• Stakeholder management and communication
• The value of good communication and ensuring its flow across the service lifecycle.
MALC03: Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
• The integration of service management processes through the service lifecycle
• The impact of service strategy on other service lifecycle stages
• The value of a service lifecycle perspective when designing service solutions
• The inputs and outputs of processes and stages in the service lifecycle
• The value to business and the interfaces of all processes in the ITIL service lifeycle.
MALC04: Managing services across the service lifecycle
• Identification and assessment of customer and stakeholder needs and requirements across all service lifecycle stages, and ensuring appropriate priority is given to them
• How the service design package provides a link between service design, service transition and service operation
• Managing cross-lifecycle processes to ensure appropriate impact and involvement at all required service lifecycle stages
• Implementing and improving services, using key sources of information for identifying the need for improvement
• The challenges, critical success factors and risks of the service lifecycle stages, and potential conflicts and competing issues across the service lifecycle.
MALC05: Governance and organization
• Organizational structure, skills and competence
• Service provider types and service strategies.
• Measuring and demonstrating business value
• Determining and using metrics
• Design and development of measurement frameworks and methods
• Monitoring and control systems
• Use of event management tools to increase visibility of the infrastructure and IT service delivery.
MALC07: Implementing and improving service management capability
• Implementing service management
• Assessing service management
• Improving service management
• Key considerations for the implementation and improvement of both the service management practice and the services themselves
• Key considerations when planning and implementing service management technologies.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.