ITIL v3 Intermediate PPO Training Course & Certification ((Planning, Protection and Optimization)
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
ITIL v3 Intermediate PPO Training Course Overview
The ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) Certificate is a free- standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle core publications.
The ITIL® Certificate in Planning, Protection and Optimization is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply PPO practices during the Service Management Lifecycle.
Intended Audience for ITIL v3 Intermediate PPO Certification
The Planning, Protection and Optimization qualification would suit candidates in the following IT professions or areas:
- Capacity Manager
- Availability Manager
- Change Manager
- Security Administrator
- Applications Support
- IT Operations Manager
- Network Control and Operation
- Network Support
- Business Continuity Manager
- Security Manager
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Supplier Relationship Manager.
- Service design in PPO and Lifecycle context
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimization
- Capacity Management as a capability to realize successful Service Design
- Availability Management as a capability to realize successful Service Design
- IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management
- Information Security Management as part of the overall corporate governance framework
- Demand Management
- Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Organizational roles relevant to PPO
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks for planning, protection and optimization.
- Number of Questions: 8 Questions per paper
- Duration: 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language
- Passing Score: 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course