Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II ( JB348 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II ( JB348 ) Course
Objectives of JB248 Training
- Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components
- Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning
- Deploy to production and cloud environments
- Script with CLI
- Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform
- Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator
- JBoss Certified Application Administrators (EAP 6)
Prerequisites for JB248 Certification
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) (highly recommended)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required; students should at least be able to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248).
Course Outline 4 Days
- What’s new in JBoss EAP 7?
- Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
- Migrate to JBoss EAP 7
- Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
- Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Lean to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
- Secure applications
- Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
- Secure JBoss EAP
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
- Comprehensive review
- Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348).
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course