Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track ( JB439 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of JB439 Training
- Core concepts of OSGi-based deployment and design
- How to rapidly implement, test, and debug EIPs
- Overview of advanced EIPs
- Fundamentals of message-oriented middleware (MOM), JMS concepts, and enhancements to JMS by Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Numerous broker topologies
- Performance-tuning techniques
- Configuration management using Fabric
- Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel, as well as how to use the messaging capabilities of (ActiveMQ).
- Integration system managers who need to configure and maintain networks of brokers and enterprise service bus (ESB) instances using features of Fuse Fabric.
Prerequisites for JB439 Certification
Students attending this course should have:
- Understanding of the Spring framework and Java, including Java developments tools (e.g., Ant, Maven, and Eclipse).
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven.
- OSGi basic concepts.
- JBoss Fuse product family
Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Install and customize
- Implement of OSGi in production
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Install and configurate
- Customize and integrate of network of brokers
- Increase availability and reliability
- Increase performance
- Connect using Java Message Services (JMS)
- Develop integration solutions
- Perform basic data transformations
- Perform advanced data transformations
- Perform basic components
- Perform network-based components
- Test applications
- Manage error handling
- Threading and transactions
- Integrate Camel and Fabric
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.