Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS ( JB463 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS ( JB463 ) Course
Students will use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7 and Red Hat JBoss BRMS 6 to perform detailed, hands-on exercises that enable them to create and manage business rules in a production environment. The principles in this course can be applied to implementing a standalone Red Hat JBoss BRMS solution or a Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (business process management) solution.
Objectives of JB463 Training
- Authoring basic business rules in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Authoring advanced rules
- Testing and debugging business rules
- Using spreadsheet decision tables
- Authoring and using DSL mapping files
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS architecture and runtime rule execution
- Controlling rule execution and preventing conflicts
- Complex event processing (CEP)
Intended Audience of JB463 Course
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules, using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Java application developers responsible for developing and integrating business rules into Java and Java EE enterprise applications
Prerequisites for JB463 Certification
- Basic Java and Java EE programming experience
- Knowledge of the Eclipse IDE, Maven, and GIT are useful, but not essential
- Business rule development experience is not required
Overview of Red Hat JBoss BRMS
Learn about the architecture and business need for Red Hat JBoss Business Rules Management System (BRMS).
Author basic rules
Author basic business rules using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS).
Integrating Business Rules with Java Applications
Learn how integrate rules processing into an application using an API.
Learn the purpose and layout of a spreadsheet decision table, and identify how JBoss BRMS loads the decision table at runtime.
Learn about the purpose of domain-specific languages (DSLs), how to declare them, and how to use them in a rule.
Learn about JUnit test and learn how to test a BRMS application.
Author complex rules
Learn how to use complex features of the BRMS rules engine.
Control rule execution
Learn how to implement conflict resolution strategies in rule execution.
Learn how to debug Drools applications in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio.
Complex event processing
Use complex event processing with rules.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.