Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications ( JB501 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of JB501 Training
- Camel routes
- JMS queues
- OSGi deployment
- Data grid remote querying
- Business Central projects
- Business process development
- Business rules development
- JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services
- Java EE 6 topics: JPA, CDI, EJB, JSF
- Automated testing with JUnit, Arquillian, and Selenium
Prerequisites for JB501 Certification
This course requires attaining certification, completing the following courses, or the equivalent experience listed:
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD), completion of JBoss Enterprise Application Development (JB225), or experience writing enterprise applications using Java EE 6 specifications, frameworks, and APIs.
- Certificate of Expertise in Persistence, completion of JBoss Development: Persistence with Hibernate (JB297), or experience writing Java entities with JPA and Red Hat JBoss Hibernate.
- Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, completion of Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421), or experience writing Camel routes in Java.
- Completion of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437) or experience writing applications that use the JMS API.
- Completion of Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453), or experience writing applications that use caching frameworks and middleware.
- Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design, completion of Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427), or experience designing business processes using BPMN2.
- Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules, completion of Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465), or experience writing business rules in a business rules language, preferably Drools.
Course Outline 4 Days
- Describe the architectural framework and requirements.
- Describe the components and their interaction.
- Code and test the portion of the application that:
- Orders meals for a flight.
- Provides flight status to the customer.
- Generates a flight control report for administrators.
- Assigns a pilot to a flight.
- Assigns a departure gate to a flight.
- Registers the performance of a plane safety check.
- Calculates fuel needed and places the order.
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course