Schedule & Fees
KCS Principles Training
Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS), developed by the Consortium for Service Innovation, is a methodology and a set of processes and practices that leverage knowledge as a key asset of the support organization. KCS is proven to allow service and support organizations to significantly improve service levels to customers, gain operational efficiencies, and increase the organization’s value to the company through knowledge management.
This knowledge management best-practices course will provide support center supervisors, managers, and directors with a set of practical steps for capturing, storing, and successfully reusing knowledge. You will learn how to implement a strategy for adopting KCS that creates and maintains knowledge as a by-product of the incident management process.
This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the KCS Principles certification exam. Instructors reinforce core concepts of the certification standard and provide skills-building opportunities. The certification exam is included with your purchase and exam must be taken within 12 weeks of course completion.
KCS is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
- How to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate support analysts to use the knowledge base and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management practices for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management
- Support professionals and project managers who want actionable steps to improve time-to-resolve and reduce expense by utilizing a knowledge management program
- Individuals who are preparing for the KCS Principles certification
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
1. What Is Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS)?
- What It Is
- What Led to the Development of KCS?
- Why Do You Need KCS?
- What Are the Benefits of KCS?
- How Does KCS Align with ITSM?
2. The Knowledge-Centered Support Model
- Understanding KCS
- The KCS Process
3. Aligning KCS with the Business
- Aligning Business Goals and Objectives
- Providing Value with KCS
- KCS Return on Investment (ROI)
4. Content Vitality
- What Is Content Vitality?
- The Content Standard
- The Content Migration Process
- Knowledge Monitoring
5. KCS Roles and Responsibilities
- Who Are the Typical Players in KCS?
- What Is the KCS Competency Model?
- Defining Roles and Competencies
6. The KCS Workflow
- What Is Workflow?
- What Is Structured Problem Solving?
- Workflow and Technology
- Process Integration
7. Performance Assessment
- The KCS Competency Model
- Performance Assessment
- Rewards and Recognition
- Feedback and Reputation Model
8. Leadership and Motivation
- Defining Purpose
- Promoting Teamwork
- Key Messaging and Elevator Pitches
- Handling Questions and Objections
- Delivery Options
- Functional Requirements
- KCS Verified
11. The KCS Adoption Roadmap
- The KCS Adoption Program
- Adoption Roles
- Implementation Strategy
- Investment: People, Process, and Technology
- Critical Success Factors
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.