Load Runner v11.5 Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Load Runner v11.5 Course Overview
To perform Non-Functional testing like Performance testing, performance testers use automation tools like LoadRunner. It is used to generate precise load over the Server to check the performance of an SUT (Server under test). LoadRunner is package software consists of three software tools:
- Virtual User Generator (VuGen)
Load Runner enables a performance tester to create Vusers (Virtual Users) to put acute load on the servers with respect to different performance testing techniques like Load testing, Stress testing, Endurance testing, Volume testing etc.
Objectives of Load Runner v11.5 Training
- Basic knowledge which is mandatory for load testing
- Identify LoadRunner (LR) components
- Apply the recommended workflow to create a basic LR scenario
- Use scripts generated using VuGen, configure run-time settings, working with performance monitors, initializing Load Generators (LGs), and increasing number of Virtual User (Vusers) for a LR scenario based on load testing goals
- Perform a load test on your application by running a scenario
- Working with graphs and summary using Analysis
Intended Audience for Load Runner v11.5 Course
- Quality Assurance Engineer and Performance Engineers.
- For new users who want to generate scripts to check web application.
- Personnel working on load testing process.
Prerequisites for Load Runner v11.5 Cerfication
- Knowledge of Windows.
- Websites and browser settings.
Optional Experience with:
- C programming languages.
- Concept of Client/Server architecture.
For more info kindly contact us.