Schedule & Fees
- To organize effective session by deciding on the course content.
- To create the stage for learning environment.
- To design, deliver and evaluate an effective training program.
- To design interactive lectures for improved learning outcomes.
- To learn to create IDPs and use NLP techniques.
- To implement Gagne’s events for instruction.
- To build instantaneous rapport and lead the discussions & decisions of the team.
- To discover creative ways of handling the sessions.
- To devise strategies to prevent difficult behavior in the classroom.
- To learn to handle difficult participants and motivate them.
- To learn to summarize the important techniques implementable in the job.
- To design and evaluate group activities.
- To use various assessment techniques like Kirkpatrick Model for evaluation.
- Learn the SHIIC model for maximizing the interest of your Audience
- Learn How the MS EVA Model is used to ensure Participants’ Retention
- If you’re new to training, a subject matter expert that needs to train others or a trainer who is looking for new, more effective approaches to learning, this is the ideal workshop for you
- HR Personnel with a passion for training and development and those who wish to move into platform of training
- People working in the training, learning and development function of organizations
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
MODULE 1 – Attention and Setting the Tone.
- Setting the learning environment/tone, set leadership
- Developing rapport, set guidelines
- Your style/body language/voice
- Use of NLP Techniques
- Basic planning used in Gagne
MODULE 2 – Lecture and MSEVA
- Types of content also Deals with explanations and examples
- Pacing a session
- Planning effective session
- Active/Guided Listening
- Interactive lectures/Tools to simulate interest
- Cooperative learning
- Developing presentations
- Energizers and Ice Breakers
- Instant Rapport
- Direct Interviews
MODULE 3 – Handling Participant problems
- Dealing with different styles
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Handling crucial conversations
MODULE 4 – Practice
- Partner + Group activities
- Case Studies
- Role plays
MODULE 5 – Assessment BARS and Feedback
- Demo designing
- Test Designing
- IDP-Individual Development Planning
MODULE 6 – Enhance transfer to Job
- Learning Diaries
- Peer evaluation
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
40 Hr certification Process: 16 Hr workshop followed by guided project work of 24 Hr
For more info kindly contact us.