20533 – Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training Course
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Objectives of Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Intended Audience for of Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Course
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Prerequisites for Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
1. Introduction to Azure
- Cloud Technology Overview
- Azure Infrastructure Review
- Azure Portals
- Managing Azure Using Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
2. Implement and Manage Azure Networks
- Plan Virtual Networks
- Implement and Manage Azure Virtual Networks
- Configure Connections to Azure Virtual Networks
3. Implement Virtual Machines
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
- Planning for Azure virtual machines
- Deploying Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
- Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates
4. Overview of classic virtual machines Manage Virtual Machines
- Configure Virtual Machines
- Manage and Configure Virtual Machine Disks
- Manage and Monitor Azure Virtual Machines
5. Implement Azure App services
- Plan for App Deployment in App Service
- Deploy, Configure, and Monitor Web Apps
- Traffic Manager
6. Plan and Implement Storage, Backup, and Recovery Services
- Plan, Implement, and Manage Storage
- Implement Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Implementing Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
7. Plan and Implement Azure SQL Database
- Deploy Azure SQL Database
- Monitor Azure SQL Database
- Manage Azure SQL Database Security and Azure SQL Database Business Continuity
8. Implement PaaS Cloud Services
- Plan and Deploy PaaS Cloud Services
- Configure Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Monitoring Cloud Services
9. Implement Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Create and Manage Azure AD tenants
- Configure Application Integration with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
10. Manage AD in the Hybrid Environment
- Extend On-Premises Active Directory Deployments into Azure
- Directory Synchronization
- Implement Federation
11. Implement Azure-based Management and Automation
- Implement Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Automation Components
- PowerShell WorkflowsManaging Automation
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.