Schedule & Fees
Microsoft Dynamics 365 operations Trade & Logistics
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Trade & Logistics course has been exclusively designed for the professionals intending to learn the inventory evaluation and supply chain management. The students will learn every aspect of the supply chain management including the invoice creation, bills of exchange, customer relationship management and many more among others. Agreements, quarantine management, inventory management and costing are featured highlights of this course. The course covers all key areas of supply chain management, inventory management, Bills of Material Module, customer and vendor relationship management, item reservation management and commission management among others.
- Learn customer relationship management.
- Learn the products and services management.
- Explore product data enrichment.
- Explore sales management and control.
- Understand sales quote creation.
- Explore the Dynamics AX sales process.
- Explore the outbound delivery processes and invoicing.
- Explore bills of exchange and customer payment receipts.
- Understand vendor relationship management.
- Understand how to procure products and service management.
- Learn to manage and control the purchases.
- Learn to create the purchase requisitions.
- Learn the creation of quotation requests.
- Understand product and service receiving.
- Understand the vendor invoicing and invoice journals. Manage vendor payments.
- Basic Knowledge of Inventory or Supply Chain.
Course Outline Duration: 7 Days
• Product and Services for Procurement
• Product and Services for Sales
• Enrich Product Data
• Procurement Process
• Purchase Requisition
• Request for Quotation
• Vendor Relationship
• Manage Purchases
• Receive Product and Services
• Vendor Invoicing
• Vendor Invoice Journals
• Vendor Payments
• Sales Quotation
• Sales Process
• Customer Relationship
• Manage Sales
• Sales Commission
• Outbound Delivery and Invoices
• Customer Payment Receipts
• Bill of Exchange
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
Give Your Reviews on this Course