Microsoft Office 365 Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Microsoft Office 365 Training Course Overview
Office 365 includes the Microsoft Office suite of desktop applications and hosted versions of Microsoft’s Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), delivered and accessed over the Internet, in effect, the next version of Business Productivity Online Services (BPOS). Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes with plans for everyone from independent professionals to small, mid-sized and large businesses and from government agencies to educational institutions.
Objectives of Microsoft Office 365 Training
- Comprehend Cloud Computing with Windows Azure
- Use the basic functions of each product
- Explain the common approaches used for an Office 365 Hybrid environment
- Describe the basics of moving applications to Windows Azure
Intended Audience for Microsoft Office 365 Course
Users who are accustomed to the desktop version of Microsoft Office but are now faced with using the Office 365 programme. Although it is possible to work with a desktop version of Office as part of the plan, the features of Office 365 are the online integration and new productivity tools and apps. This course will introduce Office 365 and many of its benefits.
Prerequisites for Microsoft Office 365 Certification
Basic computer skills, Basic knowledge of MS-Office
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
- Comparison between Different Office Versions (2007, 2010, 365)
- What is Cloud Computing?
- How office 365 uses in Cloud Computing
- Introduction of Office 365
- Configuration & Administration for Online Office
- Parts of Office 365
- Office Professional Plus
- Exchange Online
- Lync Online
- Sharepoint Online
- WebApps with SkyDrive & Sharepoint
- Microsoft Office Mobile
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course