Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training Course & Certifications
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training Course
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Course from Innovative Technology Solutions provides you in-depth knowledge of not only the core concepts but also advanced solutions for this server deployment. The course aims to impart skills on configuring and managing SharePoint Server 2013 while getting acquainted with considerations, guidelines and best practices to be followed in order to optimize performance. Advanced areas covered in this training program include service application architecture, high availability, social computing, business intelligence, content management, disaster recovery etc.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training Objectives
- Installing and configuring SharePoint Server 2013
- Designing logical, physical and information architectures
- Creating web applications, service applications and site collections
- Managing users, accessing privileges and permissions
- Configuring and managing Business Connectivity Services, Business Intelligence, social computing features etc.
- Optimizing search experience for enterprise users
- Developing and implementing a governance plan
- Performing upgrades or migrating to SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Course Intended Audience
This SharePoint 2013 Training is designed for experienced IT professionals who wish to gain knowledge of using SharePoint in data center or cloud. Also, BAAs or Business Application Administrators who wish to manage projects in SharePoint.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Certifications Prerequisites
Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, Sharepoint 2010
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
Give Your Reviews on this Course