MySQL Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
MySQL Training Course Overview
The MySQL Quickstart Fundamentals Self-Study Course will teach you about core MySQL Server Technologies. You’ll learn how to perform basic installation, navigate to system and data file locations, use administration and performance management tools and more.
- Install and start MySQL.
- Identify the MySQL architecture.
- Develop a basic understanding of relational databases.
- Gain familiarity with administrative tools for MySQL
Objectives of MySQL Training
- Understand MySQL storage engines, transactions and features of the common engines
- Understand the features and benefits of MySQL
- Gain the experience to install and start the MySQL server
- Understand the basics of Relational Databases
- Acquire the ability to use Data/Column types with regard to efficient database design
- View a database design structure/content
- Gain familiarity with Administration Tools for MySQL
- Gain understanding of the Backup Recovery concepts
- Introduction to High Availability
Prerequisites for MySQL Certification
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Previous experience with any command-line program.
- Knowledge of database concepts.
Intended Audience of MySQL Course
- Database Administrators