Oracle 12 C Database Administration Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Oracle 12 C Database Administration Training Course
Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
Objectives of Oracle 12 C Training
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 12c
- Create reports of aggregated data
- Write SELECT statements that include queries
- Retrieve row and column data from tables
- Run DML in Oracle Database 12c
- Create tables to store data
- Utilize views to display data
- Control database access to specific objects
- Manage schema objects
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax
- Manage objects with data dictionary views
- Write multiple-column sub-queries
- Employ SQL functions to retrieve customized data
- Use scalar and correlated sub-queries
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
Prerequisites for Oracle 12 C Cerfitification
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Data processing
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques
Intended Audience of Oracle 12 C Course
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Forms Developer
- System Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Application Developers
- PL/SQL Developer
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course