Project Management Professional – PMP Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
PMP Training Course Overview
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a qualification program overseen by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In the computer and information technology industries, the term project management (PM) refers to a methodical approach to software development through defined stages called initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing.
Objectives of PMP Course
- Understand projects & project management(PM) disciplines
- Learn the project management processes described in the PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition
- Work out more practice questions to greatly improve their chance of passing the test
- Discover hints & tricks on how to answer the exam questions
Intended Audience for PMP Training
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP Exam.
Prerequisites for PMP Certification
There is no prerequisite for this course.
For more info kindly contact us.