Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Project Management Accounting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations
The new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations comes loaded with essential tools that help users gain unprecedented productivity and efficiency. Project Management Accounting is one such functionality that provides end-to-end project management capabilities along with ability to manage and utilize resources, track schedules, and ensure timely delivery. This course on Project Management Accounting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations will traverse students through the process of planning, creating, managing, controlling and successfully completing projects for an organization. In this version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations, Microsoft has done some key enhancements in Project work breakdown structure, Project Roles & Pricing, Resource Management etc.
- Introduction to Project Management and Accounting
- Introduction to the concept of project contract, quotation, planning, time management, and expense management.
- Learn advanced project tracking techniques to ensure the project is progressing on time.
- Learn budgeting and forecasting, resource management, billing and payment.
- Conduct project analysis, project accounting, project invoicing.
- Manage costs for internal and investment projects.
This course is intended for system consultants and project managers working on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations deployments.
Good Knowledge of Accounting and Basic Knowkedge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Financials.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
1. Introduction to Project Management and Accounting
2. Basic Project Accounting
3. Basic Project Contract
4. Project Quotation
5. Project Time Management
6. Project Expense Management
7. Project Planning
8. Advance Project Tracking
9. Project Budget And Forecast
10. Project Resource Management
11. Advance Project Contract
12. Project Billing And Payment
13. Advance Project Invoicing
14. Project Procurement
15. Project Manufacturing
16. Advance Project Accounting
17. Advance Project Analysis
18. Advance Project Costing
19. Project Intercompany
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.