Provisioning SQL Databases Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Provisioning SQL Databases Training Course
This course is designed to teach students how to provision SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure.
Objectives of Provisioning SQL Databases Training
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
Intended Audience for Provisioning SQL Databases Course
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Prerequisites Provisioning SQL Databases Certification
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design
For more info kindly contact us.