Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Radware Alteon Level 1
This Radware Alteon foundation training is for technical staff involved in the installation and maintenance of a Radware Alteon ADC switch, Series 5 to 8 of the ADC switch. This course begins with a general overview and includes a detailed review of required steps using CLI and GUI user interfaces. The course covers Load Balancing (LB) for Layer 4 and Layer 7 protocols using even distribution or persistent policies. Standalone as well redundant LB using high availability are explained in detail in this 3-day course. Additional topics covered include SSL offloading basics, installing and updating certificates, and onboard debugging. All topics are explained in theory and implemented using hands-on lab exercises via remote access to a virtual lab environment.
- Delegates must have knowledge of networking IP and routing protocols.
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
- Module-1: Introduction to Radware
- Module-2: Alteon Overview
- Module-3: Technical Overview
- Module-4: Layer 2 and 3 Management
- Module-5: Server Load Balancing
- Module-6: Persistency
- Module-7: Content Load Balancing
- Module-8: Application Acceleration
- Module-9: High Availability
- Module-10: Basic switch troubleshooting
- Module-11: Hands-On Labs
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.