Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Radware Alteon Level 2
This advanced Alteon training is for technical staff involved in the installation and maintenance of a Radware Alteon ADC switch, Series 4 to Series 8. The course reviews standalone Load Balancing covered in the foundation course (#500-101) and continues with Advanced content server load balancing, transparent SLB, and Global SLB. In addition, the course covers advanced setup of SSL offloading, as well as software upgrades for ADC features, advanced debugging, and installation & configuration of Intelligent Traffic Management.
- Successful completion of the foundation course (#500-101) or a minimum of one (1) year switch installation and maintenance experience.
Course Outline Duration: 4 Days
- Server Load Balancing Review
- Virtual Router Redundancy Review
- 30.5 Updates
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Advanced Layer 7 Load Balancing
- Header Modification
- Caching & Compression
- Transparent Load Balancing
- Outbound SSL Inspection
- Advanced Management
- Intelligent Traffic & Bandwidth Management
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.