Red Hat System Administration I ( RH124 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of RH124 Training
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
Intended Audience of this Course
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
Prerequisites for RH124 Certification
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
Course Outline 5 Days
- Access the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Create, view, and edit text files from command output or in an editor.
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
- Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
- Control services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd
- Configure and secure OpenSSH service
- Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH
- Analyze and store logs
- Locate and accurately interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
- Install and update software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Access Linux file systems
- Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Use virtualized systems
- Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location