Red Hat System Administration II ( RH134 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objective of RH134 Training
- Installation using Kickstart
- Manage filesystems and logical volumes
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Access network filesystems
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalling
Prerequisites for RH134 Certification
Course Outline 4 Days
- Automate installation with Kickstart
- Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart.
- Use regular expressions with grep
- Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
- Create and Edit text files with vim
- Introduce the vim text editor, with which you can open, edit, and save text files.
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
- Manage priority of Linux processes
- Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
- Manage file security using POSIX access control lists.
- Manage SELinux security
- Manage the Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) behavior of a system to keep it secure in case of a network service compromise.
- Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Configure systems to use central identity management services.
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage simple partitions and file systems.
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Manage logical volumes from the command line.
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access (secure) NFS shares.
- Access networked storage with SMB
- Use autofs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file systems.
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Limit network communication with firewall
- Configure a basic firewall.
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in this course.
Give Your Reviews on this Course