RH199 – Red Hat Certified System Administrator ( RHCSA ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of RH199 Training
- Managing users and groups, files, and file permissions
- Updating software packages with yum
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage and creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Managing kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
Prerequisites for RH199 Certification
Students attending this course should have basic experience with the following, with minimal dependence on documentation:
- Linux (some of the course may be review)
- The bash shell, including job control (&, fg, bg, jobs), shell expansion (command, tilde, globbing, brace, protection from expansion), I/O redirection, and pipes
- IPv4 networking addressing and routing concepts, TCP/UDP, and ports
- Navigation of the GNOME 3 interface
- Editing text files from the command line with vim or other available programs
- Finding information in man pages and info nodes
- The concept of file permissions
- Interactive installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Per-user ‘at’ and ‘cron’ jobs
- Use of archival utilities such as ‘tar’, ‘zip’, and compression utilities
- Absolute and relative paths
- Finding files with ‘find’ and ‘locate’
- Accessing the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
- Managing files from the command line
- Work with files from the bash shell prompt.
- Managing local Linux users and groups
- Manage Linux users and groups and administer local password policies.
- Controlling access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Set access permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Managing SELinux security
- Use SELinux to manage access to files and interpret and troubleshoot SELinux security effects.
- Monitoring and managing Linux processes
- Monitor and control processes running on the system.
- Installing and updating software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Controlling services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
- Analyzing and storing logs
- Locate and interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
- Managing storage and file systems
- Create and use disk partitions, logical volumes, file systems, and swap spaces.
- Scheduling system tasks
- Schedule recurring system tasks using cron and systemd timer units.
- Mounting network file systems
- Mount network file system (NFS) exports and server message block (SMB) shares from network file servers.
- Limiting network communication with firewalld
- Configure a basic local firewall.
- Virtualization and kickstart
- Manage KVMs and install them with Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
After Completing RH124 & RH134 Courses Training,candidates should be prepared to take RHCSA(EX200) Exam for its certification.