Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
RH236 – Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration is now available in Gurgaon
Redhat storage training in Gurgaon, ITS is authorized Redhat Education partner and provide trainings on Redhat products. RH236 training in Gurgaon the full course name Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration is now available in Gurgoan. Rh236 online training is also feasible with Remote labs and live trainer will deliver online Redhat training. Redhat Examination is also available in Online or classroom mode. For Redhat training or Redhat Examination you can connect us.
Duration – 3 days
Duration of RH236 or Redhat Gluster Storage administration training is for 3 days. Redhat storage training is available in Online and class room mode with cloud labs.
Participant will learn installation, configuration, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available CIFS (Common Internet file systems) and NFS (network file systems) using CTDB (Clustered Trivial DataBase), unified file, object storage & geo-replication. Participant will also learn about the Hadoop plugin for Red Hat Storage, snapshots & geo-replication.
Examination – Red Hat Certified Specialist in Gluster Storage Administration exam (EX236).
Course content summary
- Installation & configuration of Red Hat Storage Server
- Creating and managing different volume types
- More insight about IP failover for NFS & SMB
- Explore geo-replication
- Configuration of network encryption
- Managing tier’s
Audience and prerequisites
- Linux system or storage administrators responsible for maintaining large storage clusters via using Red Hat Storage
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent knowledge
- Introduction to Red Hat Storage – understand RH storage and it’s server features and terminology.
- Installation of Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Build & Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Create Volumes
- Configure Clients for accessing data from different volumes with various clients
- Configure POSXI ACLs and Quotas
- Extend Volumes while online
- Configure IP Failover
- Configure Geo-replication for DA
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Manage vol. Snapshots
- Install RH Gluster Storage Console
- Managing multiple Tier’s
- Monitor RH Gluster Storage
- Configure Network Encryption for RH Gluster Storage
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.