Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
SAP MM Training
SAP MM is known as SAP Material Management system. SAP MM role in business process is as follows:
- A business process in SAP is termed as “Module”.
- SAP Materials Management (MM) is a part of Logistics area and helps to manage the procurement activity of an organization from procurement.
- It supports all aspects of material management (planning, control etc).
- It is the backbone of the Logistics area which incorporates modules like Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, Warehouse Management which are extremely obsessed on Materials Management module.
- SAP MM is one of the modules of SAP that deals with material management and inventory management.
- Material Management process ensures that there is never a shortage of materials or any gaps in the supply chain process of the organization. SAP MM speeds up the procurement and material management activities making the business run smoother with complete time and cost efficiency.
- It deals with managing the materials (products and or services) resources of an organization with the aim of accelerating productivity, reducing costs and increase improvement and at a similar time be versatile to accommodate changes in day to day life.
- It deals with the Procurement Process, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), Account Determination & Valuation of Material, Inventory Management, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning etc.
- Working in Corporate and Building Career in ERP Solutions
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
Candidates should have should have basic knowledge of ERP.
Course Outline Duration: 10 Days
- Procurement process
- Purchase requisitions
- Request for quotation
- Procurement for stock
- Procurement for direct consumption
- Procurement via subcontracting
- External services
- Master data
- Material master
- Vendor master
- Purchasing info record
- Source list
- Quota arrangement
- Procurement optimization
- Scheduling agreements
- Invoicing plans
- Release procedures
- Purchasing document configuration
- Inventory management
- Goods receipt
- Goods issue
- Stock transfer
- Physical inventory
- Availability check
- Movement types
- Evaluation and account determination
- Material valuation
- Price control
- Account determination
- Split valuation
- Material requirements planning
- Reorder point planning
- Lot size calculation
- Planning run
- Planning results
- Logistics invoice verification
- Credit memos
- Automatic settlement
- Invoice verification in the background
- Subsequent debits
- Freight invoices
- Blocked invoices
- GR/IR clearing account maintenance
- Enterprise structure and material master configuration
- MM organizational levels
- Material type
- Field selection
- SAP Solution Manager
- Overview of SAP Solution Manager
- Implementation experience sharing
Course Duration: 10 Days
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.