Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
SAP PS Training
- Working in Corporate and Building Career in ERP Solutions
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
Candidates should have should have basic knowledge of ERP.
Course Outline Duration: 10 Days
- Project Management – Structures
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Activities and networks
- Texts, Milestones, Access Control Lists
- Standard structures
- Simulations and project versions
- Project Builder & Project Planning Board
- Mass changes, substitution, and validation
- Multi-Language Support
- Project Management – Logistics
- Scheduling with network and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Capacity planning and workforce planning of personnel
- Confirmation of activities
- Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS):
- Workflows in the project
- External activities, services
- Material procurement (purchasing and production)
- Delivery from Projects
- Project Management – Controlling
- Cost planning, structure planning, detailed planning, easy cost planning, network cost calculation, materials cost planning, and using cost to generate quotations.
- Revenue planning – structure planning, billing plan, integration with sales & distribution
- Budgeting – cost projects, investment projects, budget availability controls
- Commitment management.
- Project stock (valuated/non-valuated)
- Actual costs – confirmation, CATS, purchasing, execution services
- Actual revenues – resource-based billing, milestone billing
- Period end closing – overhead rates, progress analysis, cost forecast, results analysis and settlement of projects.
Course Duration: 10 Days
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.