Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Symantec Data Loss Prevention
This course is designed to provide you with the fundamental knowledge to configure and administer the Symantec Data Loss Prevention Enforce platform. The hands-on labs include exercises for configuring Enforce server, detection servers, and DLP Agents as well as reporting, workflow, incident response management, policy management and detection, response management, user and role administration, directory integration, and filtering. Additionally, you are introduced to deployment best practices and the following Symantec Data Loss Prevention products: Network Monitor, Mobile Email Monitor, Mobile Prevent, Network Prevent, Network Discover, Network Protect, Endpoint Prevent, and Endpoint Discover.
- This course is intended for anyone responsible for configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
- Additionally, this course is intended for technical users responsible for creating and maintaining Symantec Data Loss Prevention policies and the incident response structure.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP suite
- Working Experience on Windows Administration
- Basic Understanding of Network Security
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
- Module-1: Introduction to Symantec Data Loss Prevention
- Module-2: Navigation and Reporting
- Module-3: Incident Remediation and Workflow
- Module-4: Policy Management
- Module-5: Response Rule Management
- Module-6: Described Content Matching
- Module-7: Exact Data Matching and Directory Group Matching
- Module-8: Indexed Document Matching
- Module-9: Vector Machine Learning
- Module-10: Network Monitor
- Module-11: Network Prevent
- Module-12: Mobile Email Monitor and Mobile Prevent
- Module-13: Network Discover and Network Protect
- Module-14: Endpoint Prevent
- Module-15: Endpoint Discover
- Module-16: Enterprise Enablement
- Module-17: System Administration
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course