Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Symantec Endpoint Administration
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1: Administration course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional tasked with architecting, implementing, and monitoring virus and spyware protection, zero-day protection, and network threat protection solutions. This class covers how to design, deploy, install, configure, manage, and monitor Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 (SEP 12.1).
- Describe Symantec Endpoint Protection products, components, dependencies, and system hierarchy.
- Install and configure Symantec Endpoint Protection management and client components.
- Deploy Symantec Endpoint Protection clients.
- Manage the client user interface.
- Manage product content updates.
- Design a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Manage Virus and Spyware Protection policies.
- Manage SONA R scans.
- Manage Firewall and Intrusion Prevention policies.
- Manage Application and Device Control policies.
- Manage virtualized clients.
- Configure replication and load balancing.
- Monitor and maintain the Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Interface the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager with Protection Center.
This course is for network managers, resellers, systems administrators, client security administrators, systems professionals, and consultants who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Symantec Endpoint Protection in a variety of network environments, and who are responsible for troubleshooting and tuning the performance of this product in the enterprise environment.
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Familiar with Windows operating system Administration
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
- Module-1: Introduction
- Module-2: Symantec Endpoint Protection Product Solution
- Module-3: Installing Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Module-4: Configuring the Symantec Endpoint Protection Environment
- Module-5: Deploying Clients
- Module-6: Client and Policy Management
- Module-7: Configuring Content Updates
- Module-8: Designing a Symantec Endpoint Environment
- Module-9: Introducing Antivirus, Insight, and SONAR
- Module-10: Managing Virus and Spyware Protection Policies
- Module-11: Managing Exception Policies
- Module-12: Introducing Network Threat Protection and Application and Device Control
- Module-13: Managing Firewall Policies
- Module-14: Managing Intrusion Prevention Policies
- Module-15: Managing Application and Device Control Policies
- Module-16: Customizing Network Threat Protection and Application and Device Control
- Module-17: Virtualization
- Module-18: Configuring Replication and Failover and Load Balancing
- Module-19: Performing Server and Database Management
- Module-20: Advanced Monitoring and Reporting
- Module-21: Interfacing the SEPM with Protection Center
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.