Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Trend Micro Office Scan
This instructor-led course provides information about the product architecture, how it addresses threats on the desktop, administration tasks that a technical support engineer would need to know to manipulate the product. The learner will learn how OfficeScan 10.6 SP2 works.
This course is designed for IT professionals who’re responsible for protecting networks from any kind of networked, endpoint, cloud or xSP security threats.
The individuals who will typically benefit the most include:
- System administrators
- Network engineers
- Sales Engineers / Pre-Sales Engineers
- Technical Account Managers (TAMs)
- Support Engineers
- Integration Engineers
- Solution & Security Architects
- working knowledge of their products and services, as well as basic networking concepts and principles.
- Windows 2003 / 2008 servers and clients
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
- Module 1: OSCE Overview
- Module 2: Deployment
- Module 3: Communication and Administration
- Module 4: Protection
- Module 5: Update
- Module 6: Plugins
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.