Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
|09th Feb||Sat & Sun||Timings : 12:30 PM – 04:30 PM (IST)||Filling Fast|
|2nd Mar||Sat & Sun||Timings : 12:30 PM – 04:30 PM (IST)|
|6th APR||Sat & Sun||Timings : 12:30 PM – 04:30 PM (IST)|
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the different services provided by AWS. You will be provided with an overview of important resources required for architecting an application.
• Cloud Computing
• Cloud deployment and service models
• AWS Global Infrastructure and its benefits
• AWS Services
• Ways to access AWS Services
• Sign-up for AWS free-tier account
• Create a S3 bucket through Console
• Create a S3 bucket through AWS CLI
• Launch an EC2 instance
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about security management in AWS using Identity Access Management (IAM) and Key Management Service.
• User management through Identity Access Management (IAM)
• Various access policies across AWS Services
• API keys service access
• Best practices for IAM
• Key Management Service
• Access billing and create alerts on billing
• Create new users who can login to AWS console
• Create role for an application to access S3
• Create policies for new user to have either admin or limited privileges
• Credential rotation for IAM users
• Login to AWS console via MFA
• Create API keys for accessing AWS Services
• Create Budget
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the different Object Storage Services offered by AWS, identify when to use a specific service, how to store/transfer data using these services and optimize the storage cost.
• S3 bucket – Creation, Version Control, Security, Replication, Transfer Acceleration
• Storage classes in S3
• Life cycle policy in S3
• Cost optimization for S3
• CloudFront – Create and configure with S3
• Storage Gateway and its types
• Hosting a Static Website on Amazon S3
• Versioning in AWS S3
• Replicating data across regions
• S3 Transfer acceleration
• Transfer and retrieve data from Glacier through lifecycle policy
• Upload a file to AWS S3 through a Website
• Accessing a static website through Cloud Front
Learning Objectives: EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) is the backbone of AWS. In this module, you will learn about the concepts associated with an EC2 instance and their usage. This module covers different Amazon AMIs, a demo on launching an AWS EC2 instance, ways to connect with an instance and how to host a website on AWS EC2 instance.
• Start, stop and terminate an EC2 Instance
• Security Group
• VPC, ENI, Public and Private IP
• Storage services
• EBS and its types
• Cost optimization
• Host your website inside EC2
• Create an AMI
• Create an Elastic IP
• Attaching an EBS volume externally
• To create a snapshot
• Mount EFS volumes
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn the concepts of Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling and Route 53 to manage traffic.
• Elastic Load Balancer and its types
• Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
• Components of Auto-Scaling
• Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
• Auto-Scaling policy
• Working of Route 53
• Various Routing Policies
• Create a Classic Load Balancer
• Create a Network Load Balancer
• Work with Application Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
• Auto-Scaling and Scaling policy
• Point a sub-domain to EC2 box in Route 53
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the different database services offered by AWS to handle structured and unstructured data. This module also gives you knowledge on how to analyze your data.
• Amazon RDS and its benefits
• Amazon Aurora
• Amazon DynamoDB
• Amazon RedShift
• AWS Kinesis
• Storing an application data in MySQL DB using Relational Database Service (RDS)
• Creating Tables, loading sample data and running queries
• Redis Cache
• Visualize the web traffic using Kinesis Data Stream
Learning Objectives: This module introduces you to the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud. You will learn to implement networking using public and private subnets with VPC. Also, this module demonstrates how to monitor your services.
• VPC – Benefits and Components
• CIDR Notations
• Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
• NAT – Network Address Translation
• VPC peering
• AWS CloudWatch
• AWS CloudTrail
• Trusted Advisor
• Create a Non-default VPC and attach it to an EC2 instance
• Accessing Internet Inside Private Subnet Using NAT Gateway
• Connect two instances in different VPC’s using VPC peering
• Monitoring an EC2 instance using CloudWatch
• Enable CloudTrail and Store Logs in S3
• Explore the Trusted Advisor
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the different Application services offered by AWS, that are used for sending e-mails, notifications, and processing message queues. This module also deals with the latest trend of Serverless architecture using AWS Lambda.
• AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
• AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
• AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
• AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
• AWS Lambda
• Send an email through AWS SES
• Send a notification through SNS
• Send an e-mail through Lambda when an object is added to S3
• Send a notification through Lambda when a message is sent to SQS
Learning Objectives: This module helps you gain knowledge on various AWS services and tools used for configuration management and Automation.
• AWS CloudFormation
• AWS OpsWorks – OpsWorks for Chef Automate, OpsWorks for Stack, OpsWorks for Puppet Enterprises
• AWS Elastic Beanstalk
• Differentiate between CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Beanstalk
• Installation of LAMP server in EC2 through CloudFormation
• AWS OpsWorks Stack
• Deploy a Web Application with DynamoDB using Beanstalk
Learning Objectives: This module gives you an idea about the importance of AWS guidelines for Well Architected Framework. You will also learn about the Resilient and Performant architecture designs.
• Determine how to design high-availability and fault-tolerant architectures
• Choose reliable/resilient storage
• Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
• Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution
• Disaster Recovery Solution
• Choose performant storage
• Apply caching to improve performance
• Design solutions for elasticity and scalability
Learning Objectives: Adding to Module 10, this module covers the remaining three concepts behind AWS Well-Architected Framework – Securing Applications and Architectures, Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures, Defining Operationally Excellent Architectures.
• Well-Architected Framework
• Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
• Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
• Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
Learning Objectives: This module mainly contains exam questionnaires that will be discussed along with the guidance on taking up AWS Solution Architect Certification Exam.
• AWS Solution Architect Certification Exam Guide
• Certification Exam Questionnaires
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate training course encompasses the technical concepts of building AWS infrastructure. The course aims to teach solution architects how they can optimally use AWS cloud by utilizing AWS services. It will also impart skills to integrate these services into cloud-based solutions. Participants will also learn recommended design patterns and AWS cloud best practices for designing and optimizing IT solutions. Architecting on AWS training will traverse students through some case studies that present real world infrastructure solutions of AWS customers and the services or strategies implemented by them. Participants can access hands on labs to build AWS infrastructures through guided sessions as well.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
• Take decision based on architectural principles and best practices of AWS
• Use AWS services to make scalable, reliable, and highly available infrastructure
• Make greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure using AWS Services
• Increase performance and reduce costs of the infrastructure
This AWS Certification Training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Our AWS Architect Certification Training helps you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
• Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
• Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
• Professionals with Virtualisation experience
• DevOps professionals
• Professionals with an understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
• AWS Technical Essentials Course
• Knowledge of distributed systems
• Understanding of general networking concepts
• Understanding of multi-tier architectures
• Understanding of the fundamentals of cloud computing concepts
Thank you and it was a wonderful and informative session.
Gr8 supporting staff. trainer have good exprinace in ITEM. Best food quality. overall very good exprinace during training
Excellent trainer with in depth domain knowledge. Good training infrastructure.
It was a wonderful training with such a wonderful trainer and learning environment. It was great to know how organizations work internally and the interrelated processes. Moreover the Trainer was so knowledgeable that he explained everything very patiently and with practical examples which made me understand each and everything so easily. I never expected it to be such a wonderful experience but I am planning to do rest of my certifications from here only. Cheers and all the best to everyone.
It was a great learning session. I hope we have more sessions similar to this for other life cycles, would love to attend and learn.
Its a great institution with quality staff and all necessary Infra. Cleared ITIL foundation in first attempt with good marks.
Recommend all you to join this for their certification.
I have done my foundation and intermediate of ITIL from ITS tech school in last month itself. I found the Sales Manager Mr Sandeep and trainer very helpful to understand the complete process and even they are helpful to bring future prospects with the candidates. I'm thankful to both of them and seek the same cooperation during my next courses with ITSTECHSCHOOL
It was great session. Trainer was good. I liked his way of teaching.
Well organised and Well conducted training.
Very good training and knowledgeable trainer.
The professionalism is good exhibited by your organization and all the promised deliverables would be taken care of properly.
I will suggest all who ask about your institute to take the ITIL foundation course from your institute.The trainer was very good.
Training was excellent.The way of coordination was awesome. trainer was well expericed and tought with very good way. overall it was great experince with ITS.
It's been a real pleasure to have Chikanna as our instructor for Selenium. Overall good content coverage of the course and instructors expertise on the subject made it really interesting and exciting.
For all the professionals who are aspiring to learn selenium and achieve CICD for automation testing this is a must to do course especially from the expert like Mr. Chikkanna.
Its the best training which I had. The trainer had the most consummate skills of Java and Python. He explained everything by keeping himself in our shoes and we were able to get 90% at lats of the things which has taught in the last 4 days. Thanks to you for sending the most proficient trainer.
Good training Institute
Good Training Content. Both PPT and the hands on videos are awesome with respect to modules.
The trainer was professional with ample of knowledge, he explained the topics in detail and cleared most of our queries
overall was a good training
Experience was good as instructor is well skilled. I recommend people this institute for professional/ITIL certificates.
Very professional and Knowlegeable
Good Overall Training
Very good learning
Good learning experience!!
Good corporate Training Partner.
Its good Training
Very good learning and Practical Hands. Really like the approach and very fruitful session. I will recommend to others.
Good course content and very interactive training provided.
Very Professional and skill people.
It was a great training session with desired details. Instructor was extremely supportive and drove the session with two way communication. Not at a single moment it went in a sleepy mode which was another great part of the training.
The system requirements include Minimum 4 GB RAM, i3 processor or above, 20 GB HDD.
In AWS Architect Certification Training, you will be working on the cloud servers and various other services that Amazon provides. You can create a Free Tier account on AWS which will give you an access to all the AWS services. The step-wise guide for accessing these services will be available in the LMS and Edureka’s support team will assist you 24*7 for any doubts.
“You will never miss a lecture at ITS You can choose either of the two options:
• View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
• You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.”
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.