Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications, in the public cloud.
|26th Jan||Sat & Sun||Timings : 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM (IST)||Sold|
|16th Mar||Sat & Sun||Timings : 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM (IST)||Filling Fast|
|6th APR||Sat & Sun||Timings : 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM (IST)|
• Use Azure Migrate to discover and assess on-premises virtual machine migration to Azure.
• Use Azure Site Recovery to migrate Hyper-V infrastructures to Azure.
• Use Azure Database Migration service and Azure Import/Export service for data migration scenarios.
• Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service Environments.
• Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning.
• Optimize your web app performance with Scale Up, Scale Out, Autoscale, and Grow out strategies.
• Deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus.
• Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway.
• Implement and configure Site-to-Site VPN connections and ExpressRoute.
• Implement and configure Network Watcher and troubleshooting common network issues.
• Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator’s assigned tasks.
• Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in.
• User Azure AD Privileged Identity Management to configure access rights based on just-in-time administration.
Microsoft Azure Integration and Security training certification course prepare you for the role of Azure Administrator and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification. This certification training will include topics namely Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure; Implement and manage application services; implement advanced virtual networking, and secure identities followed by the Exam AZ-101.
On completion of this training, you will know:
• Managing Azure Active Directory
• Azure Site Recovery
• Additional Migration Scenarios
• Azure Administrators responsible for managing cloud services including storage, security, and networking
• Experience in PowerShell and the Command Line Interface
• Fundamental knowledge of Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking
Thank you and it was a wonderful and informative session.
Gr8 supporting staff. trainer have good exprinace in ITEM. Best food quality. overall very good exprinace during training
Excellent trainer with in depth domain knowledge. Good training infrastructure.
It was a wonderful training with such a wonderful trainer and learning environment. It was great to know how organizations work internally and the interrelated processes. Moreover the Trainer was so knowledgeable that he explained everything very patiently and with practical examples which made me understand each and everything so easily. I never expected it to be such a wonderful experience but I am planning to do rest of my certifications from here only. Cheers and all the best to everyone.
It was a great learning session. I hope we have more sessions similar to this for other life cycles, would love to attend and learn.
Its a great institution with quality staff and all necessary Infra. Cleared ITIL foundation in first attempt with good marks.
Recommend all you to join this for their certification.
I have done my foundation and intermediate of ITIL from ITS tech school in last month itself. I found the Sales Manager Mr Sandeep and trainer very helpful to understand the complete process and even they are helpful to bring future prospects with the candidates. I'm thankful to both of them and seek the same cooperation during my next courses with ITSTECHSCHOOL
It was great session. Trainer was good. I liked his way of teaching.
Well organised and Well conducted training.
Very good training and knowledgeable trainer.
The professionalism is good exhibited by your organization and all the promised deliverables would be taken care of properly.
I will suggest all who ask about your institute to take the ITIL foundation course from your institute.The trainer was very good.
Training was excellent.The way of coordination was awesome. trainer was well expericed and tought with very good way. overall it was great experince with ITS.
It's been a real pleasure to have Chikanna as our instructor for Selenium. Overall good content coverage of the course and instructors expertise on the subject made it really interesting and exciting.
For all the professionals who are aspiring to learn selenium and achieve CICD for automation testing this is a must to do course especially from the expert like Mr. Chikkanna.
Its the best training which I had. The trainer had the most consummate skills of Java and Python. He explained everything by keeping himself in our shoes and we were able to get 90% at lats of the things which has taught in the last 4 days. Thanks to you for sending the most proficient trainer.
Good training Institute
Good Training Content. Both PPT and the hands on videos are awesome with respect to modules.
The trainer was professional with ample of knowledge, he explained the topics in detail and cleared most of our queries
overall was a good training
Experience was good as instructor is well skilled. I recommend people this institute for professional/ITIL certificates.
Very professional and Knowlegeable
Good Overall Training
Very good learning
Good learning experience!!
Good corporate Training Partner.
Its good Training
Very good learning and Practical Hands. Really like the approach and very fruitful session. I will recommend to others.
Good course content and very interactive training provided.
Very Professional and skill people.
It was a great training session with desired details. Instructor was extremely supportive and drove the session with two way communication. Not at a single moment it went in a sleepy mode which was another great part of the training.
• Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
• Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
• Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
• Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
• Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
• Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
• Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
You will be executing all the practical on free tier Azure account, which we will be creating during our class.
“You will never miss a lecture at ITS You can choose either of the two options:
• View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
• You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.”
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.