|26th Jan||Sat & Sun||Timings : 01:30 PM – 05:30 PM (IST)||Sold Out|
|09th Feb||Sat & Sun||Timings : 01:30 PM – 05:30 PM (IST)||Filling Fast|
|9th Mar||Sat & Sun||Timings : 01:30 PM – 05:30 PM (IST)|
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will get introduced to why VBA is a necessary aspect of any analytics function. The goal is to ensure that students become acquainted with the VBA environment, coding basics, and functionalities of VBA.
• VBA introduction – Overview
• Variable definition and scoping
• Understand the object model of VBA
• Protection and event handling
• Hands-on on basic VBA to get you started
• How to link Excel front-end to VBA code
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the loops and conditional statements in VBA. This module covers topics on different types of data storage and handling techniques in VBA. It will be a good starting point to write complex VBA code to automate repetitive tasks and handle data structures.
• Different Loops in VBA – FOR, DO WHILE, WHILE
• Conditional Statements – IF, IF-ELSE, SELECT CASE
• Data handling methods – ARRAYS, COLLECTIONS, DICTIONARIES
• Exercise to demonstrate the loops implementation – definition of criteria for loop execution, number of runs and difference between the different loops
• Explanation of the conditional statement through complex business logic to demonstrate capability in real time
• Live dataset storage, access, and manipulation using all the points defined above plus VBA specific data techniques
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to handle the various shapes and charts using VBA. This module covers the topics for data manipulation, setting source for chart data and accessing different chart properties like series color, legends, axis formatting, overall general formatting. Then the focus will shift to the different form controls in VBA like dropdowns, list boxes, option buttons, etc.
• Charts – Data manipulation, setting source data, properties modification
• Form controls – Understand the uses of form controls
• Handling shapes and their properties in VBA
• Live exercise to demonstrate the functionalities of all the listed items above
Application Interaction using VBA
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to work with the advanced interaction between different workbooks and office applications. This module covers topics like opening different files, reading data from them and writing data through a single workbook. Also, there will be an overview of generating PDF and PPT reports from within Excel using VBA.
• File handling through VBA
• Data manipulation between different workbooks
• Consolidation of data into a single workbook
• Export data from the workbook in PDF, PPT, and Excel formats
• Hands-on guidance to walk through the file handling, data manipulation and export functionalities of VBA
• Understand best practices to implement the above functionalities
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to use user forms in Excel and VBA to create a great user experience in your workbooks. This module will serve as a base for the final project which will utilize all the topics described above. User forms provide a dynamic way to select, filter and enter data into the workbook.
• User form design and properties
• User form events
• Data manipulation using the form
• User form setup and data handling through the same
• Live project to connect the user form to front-end Excel
VBA is an integral aspect of any analytics related course. This is because VBA finds multiple applications in Excel related tasks such: automation, interactions between Office applications and implementation of business logic in Excel. VBA significantly improves workbook performance and enables tasks which might have been impossible using simple MS – Excel Formulas. Throughout the course, you’ll be given hands-on assignments and case-studies to put the theoretical knowledge into practical application.
After the completion of this training, you will be able to:
• Create/update/robust macros using VBA coding to create custom solutions, automate repetitive tasks, and increase performance
• Handle/Create Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Outlook Emails, File and database objects using VBA code
• Access VBA development environment and write generic, documented, easy-to-understand code
• Learn about the different data types in VBA and their specific uses
• Understand the concepts of conditional statements and loops and integrate them into your code
• Learn how to apply formatting via VBA
• Implement basic data handling and storage through the use of arrays, collections, and dictionaries
• Write reusable code for repetitive tasks and call them during normal coding usage
• Learn the various methods to access charts, shapes, form controls like dropdowns, list boxes, etc.
• Learn the basics of error handling in VBA
• Learn about user forms and their applications in VBA
• Implement classes and Object-oriented programming in VBA
The following professionals can take up this VBA in Excel course:
• Data Analyst / Business Analyst / Assistant Manager
• Financial Analyst
• Advanced Excel User
• Fresher seeking jobs in Analytics/Consulting job streams
A thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel will be extremely helpful while going through this course. At the very least, the candidate should have basic knowledge of formulas in MS – Excel.
Thank you and it was a wonderful and informative session.
Gr8 supporting staff. trainer have good exprinace in ITEM. Best food quality. overall very good exprinace during training
Excellent trainer with in depth domain knowledge. Good training infrastructure.
It was a wonderful training with such a wonderful trainer and learning environment. It was great to know how organizations work internally and the interrelated processes. Moreover the Trainer was so knowledgeable that he explained everything very patiently and with practical examples which made me understand each and everything so easily. I never expected it to be such a wonderful experience but I am planning to do rest of my certifications from here only. Cheers and all the best to everyone.
It was a great learning session. I hope we have more sessions similar to this for other life cycles, would love to attend and learn.
Its a great institution with quality staff and all necessary Infra. Cleared ITIL foundation in first attempt with good marks.
Recommend all you to join this for their certification.
I have done my foundation and intermediate of ITIL from ITS tech school in last month itself. I found the Sales Manager Mr Sandeep and trainer very helpful to understand the complete process and even they are helpful to bring future prospects with the candidates. I'm thankful to both of them and seek the same cooperation during my next courses with ITSTECHSCHOOL
It was great session. Trainer was good. I liked his way of teaching.
Well organised and Well conducted training.
Very good training and knowledgeable trainer.
The professionalism is good exhibited by your organization and all the promised deliverables would be taken care of properly.
I will suggest all who ask about your institute to take the ITIL foundation course from your institute.The trainer was very good.
Training was excellent.The way of coordination was awesome. trainer was well expericed and tought with very good way. overall it was great experince with ITS.
It's been a real pleasure to have Chikanna as our instructor for Selenium. Overall good content coverage of the course and instructors expertise on the subject made it really interesting and exciting.
For all the professionals who are aspiring to learn selenium and achieve CICD for automation testing this is a must to do course especially from the expert like Mr. Chikkanna.
Its the best training which I had. The trainer had the most consummate skills of Java and Python. He explained everything by keeping himself in our shoes and we were able to get 90% at lats of the things which has taught in the last 4 days. Thanks to you for sending the most proficient trainer.
Good training Institute
Good Training Content. Both PPT and the hands on videos are awesome with respect to modules.
The trainer was professional with ample of knowledge, he explained the topics in detail and cleared most of our queries
overall was a good training
Experience was good as instructor is well skilled. I recommend people this institute for professional/ITIL certificates.
Very professional and Knowlegeable
Good Overall Training
Very good learning
Good learning experience!!
Good corporate Training Partner.
Its good Training
Very good learning and Practical Hands. Really like the approach and very fruitful session. I will recommend to others.
Good course content and very interactive training provided.
Very Professional and skill people.
It was a great training session with desired details. Instructor was extremely supportive and drove the session with two way communication. Not at a single moment it went in a sleepy mode which was another great part of the training.
The system requirement for this course is a Windows or Mac system having at least 2 GB of RAM
All the practices will be done on MS Office 2016
Following are the case studies / assignments will be part of the course:
Assignment-1: In this assignment, you will go through the problem statements that are around basic excel functions like Sumif, Countif, Average, formatting the data, concatenate, round, offset, index on a data set containing the performance of a class containing 100 students.
Assignment-2: In this assignment, you will customize the quick access toolbar and apply conditional formatting to the student dataset used in Module 1.
Assignment-3: In this assignment, you’ll be introduced to an actual dataset from an e-commerce company. This will be a relatively bigger dataset and will you the feel of an actual analytics problem. We will use logical, text and reference functions to collate our dataset and make it more readable.
Assignment-4: A dataset is given to you in a single column. It contains sales and returns at an item level. Transform it into a readable dataset into different columns. Apply data-validation and perform What-if analysis to estimate Net Revenue with different Returns percentages.
Assignment-5: The e-commerce dataset used in Module 3 will be used in full form and detailed analysis will be done on it. The objective is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the e-commerce client using different data analytics techniques in excel.
Assignment-6: Create Macros to replicate some of the tasks you did in earlier case studies. For eg: Create a Macro to do conditional formatting on the dataset.
Assignment-7: A workbook is given to you – Password protect cells, worksheets, and workbook. You will learn how to password protect a given range of cells.
Assignment-8: A supply chain firm is to optimize its supply routes, identify the time taken to deliver products, identify key issues being faced by it.
“You will never miss a lecture at ITS You can choose either of the two options:
• View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
• You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.”
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.