Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training
Scrum, an Agile framework has been picking up momentum in creating innovation and improving productivity across organizations. A high-performing Scrum team always contributes to the success of an Agile project and the Scrum Master is the main person responsible for steering the project in the right direction. The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course boosts your confidence in implementing the Scrum framework effectively in organizations.
A ScrumMaster is the lifeline of an agile project, removing roadblocks and facilitating processes, working with the Product Owner and the team to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are followed. The Certified ScrumMaster course helps you gain a high degree of proficiency in the processes of the Scrum Methodology. Innovative Technology Solutions is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and the training you receive from this workshop will help you deliver high performing, controlled projects with quality end results.
Today, most of the IT as well as non-IT industry majors are hiring candidates who are familiar with the Scrum framework. A Certified ScrumMaster can upscale an organization in the following ways:
- – Guide team members through the product development
- – Help the team deliver quality products
- – Participate in the team activities with ease and also learn how to own a task
- – Resolve the impediments and enhance the team’s collaboration
- – Act as a change agent and enable a culture in which teams can flourish
- – Become a servant leader for Scrum teams that are involved in developing high-end products
Scrum framework believes in ‘self-organization’. Making a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master will help an individual to-
- – Gain a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum.
- – Contribute in creating a healthy work environment.
- – Earn the skills that make an individual immune to internal and external distractions.
- – Become self-motivated to escalate the performance of the team.
- – Get more job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations with a good pay.
There is no set of eligibility requirements to attend this Scrum Master Certification course and it can be taken by freshers or professionals who want to:
- Further their career in project management.
- Deepen their understanding of Scrum.
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- The Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Professional having more than 13 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Professional trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.