Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications, in the public cloud.
• Manage Azure subscriptions and billing, and implement Azure policies.
• Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
• Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
• Query and analyze Log Analytics data.
• Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources.
• Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
• Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios.
• Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage.
• Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
• Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service.
• Monitor Azure storage with metrics and alerts, and the Activity Log.
• Explain virtual machine usage cases, storage options, pricing, operating systems, networking capabilities, and general planning considerations.
• Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates.
• Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
• Configure virtual machine networking and storage options.
• Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions.
• Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines.
• Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options.
• Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
• Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
• Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
• Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
• Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
• Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment training certification course prepare you for the role of Azure Administrator and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification. This certification training will include topics namely Manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines; configure and manage virtual networks, and manage identities followed by the Exam AZ-100.
• Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
• Specify the life cycle of BPM
• Specify the use various Oracle BPM Suite components
• Use Business Process Composer to process models and artifacts
• Calibrate the business process by configuring and running simulations
• Define and apply the user tasks and simple business rules
• Test business process logics using the Process Player
• Use Business Process Workspace to run the process as the end users
• Gather custom and standard process metrics using the process analytics
• Use Business Process Workspace for performance and process workload analysis
• Use BAM for real-time dashboard creations
• Run time modification of business rules
• Azure Administrators and Engineers
• Systems Administrators planning to move to Azure
• Basic Networking Knowledge
• Basic OS knowledge
• knowledge of PowerShell
“You will never miss a lecture at ITS You can choose either of the two options:
• View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
• You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.”
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24XCHARX7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
• Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
• Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
• Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
• Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
• Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
• Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
• Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
You will be executing all the practical on free tier Azure account, which we will be creating during our class.