DevOps Certification Training
DevOps Certification Training helps you ace Continuous reconciliation and testing, Continuous conveyance and arrangement, Continuous checking utilizing devices, for example, GIT, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef , Docker, Ansible, SaltStack and Nagios to robotize various strides in SDLC.
About DevOps Certification Training
DevOps is a work on consolidating both Development and Systems Operations. This course is intended to make you a professional of DevOps by giving you hands-on preparing on instruments that have developed as a feature of DevOps lifecycle.
ITS DevOps web based preparing is intended to help you turn into a DevOps professional. Amid this course, our master DevOps educators will help you:
- Comprehend the ideas and necessities of DevOps
- Comprehend the requirement for DevOps and the everyday genuine issues it settle
- Learn establishment and setup of normal framework servers like Apache, & Nginx for the Enterprise.
- Learn prevalent DevOps apparatuses like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
- Execute mechanized framework redesign, establishments and arrangements
- Learn Virtualization Concepts
- Setup arrangement and bundling, consistent combination utilizing GIT
- Calibrate Performance and set-up fundamental Security for Infrastructure
- Oversee server operations utilizing Code which is famously referred to as Infrastructure as a Code
- Comprehend the requirement for and ideas of Monitoring and Logging.
Alongside the previously mentioned themes, to help you ace the most well known DevOps devices, you will likewise get 4 extra self-managed courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, answers for the accompanying devices:
- Docker – Covers Introduction, sorts of Virtualization, Differentiate amongst Xen & KVM, Cloud Virtualization.
- Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup and Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line use.
- Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object and Search, Data-sacks, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and utilizing the Open Source Chef Server.
- Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure and run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment characterizing Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
Who ought to go for this course?
DevOps specialists are among the most generously compensated IT experts today, and the market interest for them is developing quickly. With rise of new occupation parts around DevOps logic, anybody seeking to get into these new parts, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these parts are:
- DevOps Architect
- Computerization Engineer
- Programming Tester
- Security Engineer
- Coordination Specialist
- Discharge Manager
There are no particular requirements to end up distinctly a DevOps Practitioner. Anybody with fundamental involvement in IT or essential information of Linux and Networking can turn into a DevOps Practitioner.
- Have a spurious website page utilizing Apache Web Server.
- Compose shell script which reports:
- Various framework setups identified with the client and the OS.
- Data identified with load on the server.
- Top 5 forms with greatest number of strings.
- Sort the administrations by memory
- Introduce Nagios on a VM hub for observing the different parameter of the VM.
DevOps Certification Training – Course Curriculum
1. Introduction to DevOps and its Necessities
Objectives –In this module, you will realize what is DevOps and it’s necessities, DevOps parts, everyday issues and their answers. You will likewise find out about the different foundation formats and comprehend Scalability and Availability.
Subjects – DevOps, DevOps Roles, DevOps Necessities, DevOps Problems and Solutions, Making a DevOps Transition, Identifying social obstacles and beating it, Building Accountability and Trust, Understanding the Infrastructure formats and its Challenges, Understand Scalability and Availability, Networking Concepts from an endeavor point of view.
Labs – Subnetting.
2. Comprehend Common Infrastructure Servers
Objectives – In this module, you will find out about different Infrastructure Servers, their Configuration and Optimization.
Modules – Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale, DNS Installation, DNS Configuration, DNS Tuning and Geolocation. Comprehend Web Servers like Apache, Ngnix and their disparities, Configure Apache & Nginx for the Enterprise, Load Balancing through HA Proxy and Setup NFS for capacity presentation.
Labs – DNS Installation and Configuration, DNS Master/Slave Configuration, HTTPD Web Server setup, HA Proxy Setup – Both HTTP and TCP based load adjusting and Ngnix Installation and Configuration.
3. Actualize Automated Installations and Deployments
Learning Objectives – In this module, you will find out about Automatic Installation of Servers, Continuous Integration, Configuration Deployments and Packaging.
Modules – Installation of Linux Servers utilizing PXE boot or kick begin strategy, Yum archive setup and Automatic framework upgrades. Arrangement of SVN and GIT.
Labs – Linux Installation Methods – Setup PXE(Preboot Execution Environment) and Linux Repository Setup.
4. Comprehend Performance tuning angles and essential Security for Infrastructure
Objectives – In this module, you will find out about Performance parts of the Infrastructure from an Enterprise point of view and Implementation of Security to make environment more secure.
Modules – Operating System tuning ideas and it’s Concerns, Types of Disk Schedulers, Performance and Use Cases, Network tuning Parameters and their Influence, Understand the Security at the OS and Network level, Configure Linux Firewall and other security perspectives for a secured situation.
Labs – Automatic System upgrades, SVN and Git Configuration and IP Tables.
5. Establishment and Configuration of Jenkins and Puppet
Objectives – In this module, you will find out about Installation and Configuration of Jenkins and Puppet.
Modules – Installation of Jenkins, Authentication with LDAP, UNIX and so forth, Integration with SVN, Remote order execution, Puppet Installation and Configuration, Puppet shows and illustrations, Puppet with SVN.
Labs – Jenkins establishment and setup, Jenkins and SVN joining, Jenkins Remote execution, Build work by sending an email, Puppet establishment and Configuration, Puppet Manifest illustrations User creation, Tomcat establishment, Apache Server establishment and MySql Parameter changes.
6. Introduction to Automation with Ansible and SaltStack
Objectives – In this module, you will find out about the nuts and bolts of Ansible, Ansible Playbooks, Ansible Inventory/Dynamic Inventory, Ansible Patterns.
Modules – Infrastructure as Code, Ansible Installation, Ansible Communication structure, Ansible Playbooks, Ansible Inventory/Dynamic Inventory, Ansible Patterns, Sample Scripts, SALTStack States, SLS and Top documents, Namespaces, Renderers, Templating Modules, Orchestration.
Labs – Ansible Installation, Ansible Playbooks, Salt Installation, Running Salt.
7. Mechanization with Chef
Objectives – In this module, you will find out about the Basics of Chef, Chef Cookbooks, Chef Architecture, Tools – Knife and Scripting and Chef Development Kit.
Modules – Chef Recipes, Chef Cookbooks, Chef Architecture, Tools – Knife and Scripting, Chef Development Kit (ChefDK)
Labs – Command Line Tools: Chef and Knife Commands.
8. Checking, Logging, Tomcat and System Tools
Objectives – In this module, we will take a gander at Monitoring, logging and evaluating furthermore different DevOps apparatuses/orders that are fundamental for the everyday exercises. We will likewise take a gander at setting up Tomcat Server.
Modules – Introduction to different logging apparatuses, Understand System reviewing, Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure, Installation of Tomcat Server and illustrations, Understand Openssl and Openssh subtle elements, Understand rsync for reinforcements, Understand Commands like: lsof, netstat, Understand Virtual Memory, Free, beat, vmstat, iostat, uptime, discover, screen, strace, Disk charges like – df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk, dd, Understand/and so forth/fstab, Mount orders.
Labs – Syslog setup and cases, Log turn, Nagios design and setup observing for Linux servers and LDAP combination with Jenkins.