OpenShift Enterprise is a key technology in Red Hat’s DevOps story. Using PaaS has proven to accelerate time to market for many organizations. This course provides the knowledge to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment.
In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
1. Container concepts
2. Configuring resources with the command line interface
3. Building a pod
4. Enabling services for a pod
5. Creating routes
6. Downloading and configuring images
7. Rolling back and activating deployments
8. Creating custom S2I images
9. Comprehensive review
1. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience is recommended.
2. Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics