Accelerated hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift
Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II (DO295) teaches you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift® cluster. Whether you are tasked with writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift. This course is based on OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
1. Explore container and OpenShift architecture
2. Create containerized services
3. Manage containers and container images
4. Build custom container images
5. Manage and trigger application builds
6. Customize an existing source-to-image base image
7. Develop an OpenShift template
8. Generate health checks to monitor and improve application reliability
Audience for this course
1. Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
2. Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
3. Architects who are considering using contaiSite reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
1. Internet access is required for this course in order to access the OpenShift shared and dedicated clusters.
1. Be able to use a Linux terminal session, issue operating system commands, and be familiar with shell scripting
2. Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
3. Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator is recommended, but not required