Full form of SAP
Full form of SAP is System Applications & Products in Data Processing
SAP is an ERP software that makes daily business easier. The SAP software suite represents financial, logistics, human resources and many other business processes. The SAP system provides real-time visibility throughout the enterprise. It can be used by anyone in the organization.
SAP is a client-server based software, also called R / 3. (Where “R” stands for real-time data process and 3 for 3-tier.
- application server
History and growth of SAP:
SAP was founded in 1972 by Wellenreuther, Hector, Hopp, Plattner and Tschira.
It used to be system analysis and program development (German: system analysis and program development), after which it was renamed SAP.
1972 – when the first version came out. The SAP company generates $ 0.3 million in revenue with just nine employees.
Launch of the R / 2 mainframe version in 1979. Sales reached 5.1 million with 60 employees and 50 customers in two countries.
1992 – Introduction of the R / 3 client / server version. Sales reached 6,266 million. The number of employees reached about 3,200 with around 2,800 customers in 35 countries.
1999 – SAP.com started with a step Business. The company’s turnover rose to 7341 billion and the number of employees to 25,000. The customer base grows to 15,000 customers in over 120 countries.
- SAP system eliminates duplicate data.
- Business processes are standardized.
- Planning, tracking, planning and managing will be easier.
- Enables integration with e-commerce.
- Cost-effective, as the administrative burden is reduced.
- Helps automate the reporting and monitoring of projects
- SAP helps to improve customer service through better customer interaction.
- Provides consistency across the division.
- Increases efficiency, productivity and resource management.
Disadvantages of SAP:
Implementing ERP for a small organization can be expensive. The purchase and implementation are therefore quite expensive.
SAP systems are always complex; Because of this, some organizations may not adapt accordingly.
You need to hire experts to maintain the SAP systems.
- SAP long form means system applications and products in data processing.
- SAP is an ERP software that makes daily business easier.
- The SAP system was founded in 1972 by Wellenreuther, Hector, Hopp, Plattner and Tschira.
- SAP software that provides the best solutions for finance, logistics, human resources, and more.
The SAP system helps companies eliminate the duplication and redundancy of data. Implementing ERP for a small organization can be expensive. The purchase and implementation are therefore quite expensive.