What is the Future of Oracle E-Business Suite?
EBS or Oracle E-business Suite offers enterprises to operate a single server farm with a single database. EBS encompasses
- SCM – Supply Chain Management.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Transportation management.
- Warehouse management.
Major Updates In Upcoming Years
- Basics of database
- Practical concepts of RDBMS concepts and SQL.
- Hands-on Oracle 9i or 10g.
Role of an E-business Suite Administrator in enterprises:
As an E-business Suite Administrator you need to perform the accompanying undertakings:
- Sort and restrict the Data that needs to be handled for the enterprise
- Develop Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions as per the area requirements
- Aggregate Data by utilizing Group Functions of EBS for reporting and examining
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture for completely functional working
- Installing the Oracle EBS Software
- Customizing an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Database as per the information handling requirements
- Be capable of recovering information
- Configuring and reconfiguring Backup Settings
Oracle is consistently investing in E-Business Suite upgrades to strengthen three noteworthy functionalities
- Functional advance
- Mobility and UI modernization
- Operational efficiency
Oracle has been running the extensive market survey with the targeted enterprises and is building the guide completely based on the customer requirements. To let the customer enjoy the benefits of Cloud Infrastructure and Applications to customers, and let them profit the advantages of investing in EBS, their engineers are consistently working. The recent upgrades won’t functionally be changing much in EBS, however they are directed to include development based SaaS to EBS.