Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications, in the public cloud.
|lā||lā||ʻO ka pahu||Nā noho|
|22th Dec||Sat & Sun||Timings : 08:00 AM XCHARX 11:00 AM (IST)||Ua kūʻai|
|26th Jan||Sat & Sun||Timings : 08:00 AM XCHARX 11:00 AM (IST)||Filling Fast|
|2nd Mar||Sat & Sun||Timings : 08:00 AM XCHARX 11:00 AM (IST)|
• Manage Azure subscriptions and billing, and implement Azure policies.
• Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
• Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
• Query and analyze Log Analytics data.
• Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources.
• Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
• Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios.
• Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage.
• Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
• Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service.
• Monitor Azure storage with metrics and alerts, and the Activity Log.
• Explain virtual machine usage cases, storage options, pricing, operating systems, networking capabilities, and general planning considerations.
• Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates.
• Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
• Configure virtual machine networking and storage options.
• Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions.
• Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines.
• Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options.
• Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
• Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
• Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
• Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
• Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
• Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment training certification course prepare you for the role of Azure Administrator and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification. This certification training will include topics namely Manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines; configure and manage virtual networks, and manage identities followed by the Exam AZ-100.
• Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
• Specify the life cycle of BPM
• Specify the use various Oracle BPM Suite components
• Use Business Process Composer to process models and artifacts
• Calibrate the business process by configuring and running simulations
• Define and apply the user tasks and simple business rules
• Test business process logics using the Process Player
• Use Business Process Workspace to run the process as the end users
• Gather custom and standard process metrics using the process analytics
• Use Business Process Workspace for performance and process workload analysis
• Use BAM for real-time dashboard creations
• Run time modification of business rules
• Azure Administrators and Engineers
• Systems Administrators planning to move to Azure
• Basic Networking Knowledge
• Basic OS knowledge
• knowledge of PowerShell
Mahalo iāʻoe a he hālāwai kūikawā a hoʻomaopopo.
'Okohana kākoʻoʻo Gr8. maikaʻi ka hoʻonaʻauaoʻana o ke kāpena i ka ITEM. ʻO ka meaʻai maikaʻi loa. me ka maikaʻi loa o ka hoʻomahaʻana i ka wā o ke aʻoʻana
He kūlana maikaʻi loa i kaʻikeʻike hohonu. Nā hana hoʻonaʻauao maikaʻi.
He kumu hoʻohanohano maikaʻi loa ia me ka mea hoʻolaha kūikawā a me ka hoʻonaʻauao. He mea nui eʻike i keʻano o nā hui e hana i loko o ka hana a me ka hana pili. Eia kekahi, ua maʻalahi ka mea aʻo i kāna weheweheʻana i nā mea a pau me ka hoʻomanawanui a me nā hiʻohiʻona pono'ī i hoʻomaopopo maopopo ai iaʻu a me nā mea a pau. ʻAʻole loa wau i manaʻo he hopena maikaʻi loa ia akā ke hoʻoponopono nei au e hoʻomaha i kaʻu palapala hōʻike mai kēia wahi wale nō. Aloha a me nā mea maikaʻi i nā mea a pau.
He wā nui aʻo. Ke manaolana nei mākou he mau manawa like like me kēia no nā wā holo o ke ola, makemake mākou e hele a aʻo.
ʻO kāna kumu nui me nā limahana kūpono a me nā Infra kūpono a pau. Hoʻopili i kahi kumu ITIL ma ka ho'āʻo muaʻana me nā hōʻailona maikaʻi.
E hōʻoia iāʻoe e pili i kēia no kā lākou hōʻoia.
Ua hoʻokumu wau i ke kumu a me ka waena o ITIL mai ke kula pūnaewele IT i ka mahina muaʻo ia iho. Ua loaʻa iaʻu ka mea kūʻai aku iā Mr. Sandeep a me ka mea aʻo e kōkua nui i ka hoʻomaopopoʻana i ke kaʻina holoʻokoʻa a he mea kōkua hoʻi ia e lawe mai i nā manaʻo e hiki mai ana me nā moho. Mahalo nui wau iā lāua a keʻimi nei i ka launa likeʻana i loko o kaʻu papahana hou me ITSTECHSCHOOL
He wā nui. He maikaʻi ke aʻo. Ua makemake wau i kona ala e aʻo ai.
Mākaukau maikaʻi a mālama maikaʻiʻia.
He kūpono hoʻonaʻauao maikaʻi a hoʻonaʻauao.
Nā mea hana maikaʻi
Ua maikaʻi ka pilikino i hōʻikeʻia e kāu hui aʻo nā mea hoʻopakele a pau i'ōleloʻia e mālama ponoʻia.
E manaʻo wau i nā mea a pau e noi e pili ana i kāu keʻena e lawe i ka papahana kumu ITIL mai kāu kumu aʻo.
He kūlana maikaʻi loa keʻano. ua akamai ka hoʻonaʻauao a uaʻimiʻia me ke ala maikaʻi loa. ʻoiai he mea nui loa ia i ka ITS.
He meaʻoluʻolu loa ia e liloʻo Chikanna i kumu aʻo no Selenium. ʻO ke kūlana piha maikaʻi o ka papahele a me nā kumu aʻo kumuhana ma ke kumuhana he meaʻoluʻolu a hoʻouluhua.
No nāʻoihana hoʻonaʻauao a pau e makemake nei e aʻo i ka selenium a hoʻokō i ka CICD no ka ho'āʻoʻana i ka hoʻoholo ponoʻana he mea pono kēia e hana i ka papahana, e like me Mr. Chikkanna.
ʻO kāna hoʻonaʻauao maikaʻi loa i loaʻa iaʻu. Loaʻa i nā mea akamai ke akamai o Java a me Python. Ua weheweheʻo ia i nā mea a pau ma o ke kāohiʻana i loko o kā kāma kāmaʻa a ua hiki iā mākou ke loaʻa ka 90% ma nā lats o nā mea i aʻoʻia i nā lā 4 hope loa. Mahalo iāʻoe no ka hoʻounaʻana i ka mea aʻo loa loa.
Ke aʻo aʻo maikaʻi
Ka Haʻawina Hoʻonaʻauao maikaʻi. ʻO nā PPWʻelua a me nā lima ma nā wikiō e weliweli e pili ana i nā modula.
He kanaka akamai ka mea aʻo i kaʻike, ho'ākāka ponoʻo ia i nā kumuhana a hoʻopau i ka hapa nui o kā mākou mau nīnau
ʻO ke aʻo holoʻokoʻa maikaʻi loa
Experience was good as instructor is well skilled. I recommend people this institute for professional/ITIL certificates.
Very professional and Knowlegeable
Good Overall Training
Very good learning
Good learning experience!!
Good corporate Training Partner.
Its good Training
Very good learning and Practical Hands. Really like the approach and very fruitful session. I will recommend to others.
Good course content and very interactive training provided.
Very Professional and skill people.
It was a great training session with desired details. Instructor was extremely supportive and drove the session with two way communication. Not at a single moment it went in a sleepy mode which was another great part of the training.
Nā Pono Pono:
• Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
• Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
• Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
Nā Manaʻo Pono:
• Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
• Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
• Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
• Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
You will be executing all the practical on free tier Azure account, which we will be creating during our class.
“You will never miss a lecture at ITS You can choose either of the two options:
• View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
• You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.”
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24XCHARX7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.