ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Course
ISO 27001 is an Information Security Management System. It is a suite of processes necessary to manage the information security within an organisation. Organisations implementing ISMS must establish appropriate security policies, identify risks and carry risk assessments, implement ISMS performance evaluation and constantly plan for further improvement.
ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training and certification course will provide a detailed understanding of audit methodology including interview techniques, auditing risk assessments, ensuring appropriate corrective action and practicing new skills.
IEC 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Certification Training Course Overview
The ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training provides you the skills necessary to execute an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit with the help of globally recognised audit principles, methods and techniques. This training enables you to plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Also, practical exercises during the training help you master audit techniques and manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers and conflict resolution.
IEC/ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
Upon passing the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam or equivalent, a candidate earns the credential of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.
The prerequisites of this exam include:
- A total of five years of professional experience out of which two years must be spent working in Information Security Management.
- A total of 300 hours of audit activities.
Who should do ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training and certification course?
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of information security
- Information security management system (ISMS)
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- The impact of trends and technology in auditing
- Evidence-based auditing
- Risk-based auditing
- Initiation of the audit process
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing for stage 2 audit
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing of the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Closing of the training course
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.