Duration: 3 Days
Start your ITIL 4 certification journey on the right foot! This 3-day ITIL 4 Foundation certification course provides you with the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam, which is administered on the last day of class. This course helps you explore the ITIL 4 end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services and how technology and IT teams play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
Do you already have ITIL v3 experience or currently hold an ITIL v3 qualification?
Try our IT-ITIL4FFT. Specially designed for those with prior knowledge of ITIL v3 in mind, this express, bootcamp-style course immerses you in ITIL 4 so that you can prepare for and take the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam on your own. Exam voucher and web proctoring included!
Who should attend
Those interested in controlling IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources. All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
Whilst there are no specific skills or experience required to attend this training, before your event, you will be sent a Pre-Course Study Guide. The Pre-Course Study Guide also contains the official ITIL Foundation Certificate syllabus, which you should read prior to attending the course.
ITIL 4 provides you with comprehensive guidance for the management of information technology in the modern service economy. The ITIL 4 framework is built on established ITSM practises and expands itself to the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
1. Prepare for and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam
2. Identify opportunities to develop IT practises using ITIL guidelines
3. Interact with IT teams using ITIL 4 terminology and concepts
4. Explore the service value chain, and IT service management practises
5. Recognise the importance of IT and business integration
- Key Concepts of Service Management
6. Service management
- Key Concepts of Value Creation
7. Utility and Warranty
- Key Concepts of Service Relationships
1. Service offering
2. Service relationship management
3. Service provision
1. Focus on Value
2. Start Where You Are
3. Progress Iteratively with Feedback
4. Collaborate and Promote Visibility
5. Think and Work Holistically
6. Keep it Simple and Practical
7. Optimise and Automate
- Four Dimensions of Service Management
1. Organisations and People
2. Information and Technology
3. Partners and Suppliers
4. Value Streams and Processes
Components of the ITIL Service Value System
4. Design & Transition
6. Deliver and Support
1. General Management Practises
2. Service Management Practises
3. Technical Management Practises
- How Key ITIL Practises Fit within the Service Value Chain
1. Continual Improvement
2. Change Control
3. Incident Management
4. Problem Management
5. Service Request Management
6. Service Desk
7. Service Level Management