Microsoft Excel Training
Microsoft Excel is a widely used software in the business world. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite and allows users to create spreadsheets organized in rows and columns. Excel’s versatility and power make it an essential tool for storing, analyzing, and managing data. Some common uses include tracking sales and payments, managing expenses and payroll, estimating future sales, and assigning tasks and projects to employees. The flexibility of Excel allows for endless possibilities, making it a crucial tool for businesses to streamline and simplify their operations.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation or computation capabilities, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for getting meaning out of vast amounts of data. But it also works really well for simple calculations and tracking almost any kind of information. The key for unlocking all that potential is the grid of cells. Cells can contain numbers, text, or formulas.
After Microsoft Excel Training
How do beginners get started with MS Excel?
Beginners who want to learn MS Excel can start with the fundamentals first. Once you have mastered the MS Excel basics you can move on to the advanced topics.
There are no prerequisites to learn MS Excel.
- Managing & setting up Sheets & Workbooks
- Organizing and Various Formatting Option on Data in Work Sheets
- Aligning the Data
- Implementing Formula and Calculations in Excel Worksheet
- Components of Worksheet like Tools, Ribbons …etc.
- Saving and Opening of Documents.
- Some Common Tasks Like Copying of Data , Renaming a Worksheet …etc.
- Hiding and Un hiding Columns/Rows.
- Use of Auto Fill Feature
- Creating Charts in Excel.
- Organizing and Various Formatting Option on Charts Like Pie Chart, Histogram, Bar Chart …etc.
- Printing of Chart and Data.
- Various Issues to be Discussed before taking out Print outs.
- Pivot Table & Pivot Charts
- Applying Formula and types of Cell Referencing
- Applying Formula across multiple Worksheets.
- Applying various Statistical & Financial Functions Like NPV, PMT, Stddev …etc.
- Applying Conditional Formatting.
- Working With Dates.
- Applying Comments in Cells.
- Creating a Dashboard using Graphical Feature
- Creating Links on Various Dashboard
- Creating a Hyperlinks within Excel Worksheet
- Putting Filters on DashBoard
- Importing Data From Other Sources
- Converting CSV File Data Into Excel Format.
- Creating and Modifying Custom Lists.
- Converting an Excel File in CSV / PDF Format.
- Freezing Some Rows or Some Columns in Excel.
- Performing What…If Analysis using Goal Seek & Scenario Manager
- Performing What…If Analysis using Data Table
- Putting Data Validations and Auditing of Data
- Protecting Cells/Worksheet
- Protecting File with a Password
- What is a Macro ?
- Creating and Executing a Macro in Excel Worksheet.
- Enabling and Disabling a Macro feature.
- Few Sample Macro Formation to Atomize Some common Tasks
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.