Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning
This course is planned for Database Administrators. After completing this course, students will be able to learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks on Oracle 12c database. Students will also learn tuning and diagnosis of SQL-related performance. This course is best suited for Data Warehouse Administrators and Database Administrators.
Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning Course Overview
In the Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning course, learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks expected of a DBA: proactive management through built-in performance analysis features and tools, diagnosis and tuning of the Oracle Database instance components, and diagnosis and tuning of SQL-related performance issues. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Use the Oracle tuning methodology.
- Use Oracle-supplied tools for monitoring and diagnosing SQL and instance performance issues.
- Use database advisors to proactively correct performance problems.
- Identify and tune problem SQL statements.
- Monitor instance performance by using Enterprise Manager.
- Tune instance components.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- The DBA will analyze the SQL performance with available tools. The DBA will be introduced to various methods of identifying the SQL statements that require tuning and the diagnostic tools used to find ways to improve performance. This will include the use of statistics, profiles to influence the optimizer, and using the SQL Advisors.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Comprehend how to tune and diagnose common Instance related performance issues
- Comprehend how to tune and diagnose common SQL related performance issues
- Comprehend how to view Histograms
- Comprehend Server-Generated Alerts
- Comprehend benefits of Metrics
- Comprehend how to view Metric History Information
- Comprehend how to employ methodology of Database tuning
- Comprehend how to employ database advisors to practically tune an Database Instance
- Comprehend how to employ Enterprise Manager performance-related pages to scrutinize an database
- Comprehend how to employ Automatic Workload Repository
- Comprehend how to set Thresholds
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop.
Basic Tuning Diagnostics
Using Automatic Workload Repository
Defining the Scope of Performance Issues
Using Metrics and Alerts
Using AWR-Based Tools
Real-Time Database Operation Monitoring
Identifying Problem SQL Statements
Influencing the Optimizer
Reducing the Cost of SQL Operations
Using SQL Performance Analyzer
SQL Performance Management
Using Database Replay
Tuning the Shared Pool
Tuning the Buffer Cache
Tuning PGA and Temporary Space
Performance Tuning Summary with Waits
Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Oracle certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Azure Administrator will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.