- Information collected through www.itstechschool.com or www.itstraining.in is kept confidential and not passed to third party organizations for marketing or promotional activities.
- If you apply or enquire about our services or course information through us and which seeking information if you shared your email address in that case you may receive occasional emails from us relating to the services we provide. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will not receive any future emails from us.
- Innovative Technology Solutions has appointed sales Representatives to provide information and perspective to enquiries. When you enquire with ITS, our reply will be copied to Representatives of your area and you might receive emails from them offering to provide more information.
- Due to marketing and promotional mails lot of mail engine use spam filters, it might be possible that our email might not always reach you. To ensure that our enquiries shouldn’t go unattended, we send a follow-up email (using an alternate email address email@example.com in case we do not receive a read report or a reply to our email.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA
- India is our country of domicile.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD, GBP, EUR, AED & INR currency.
- Once the registration fees is paid there will be no refund.
- Courseware charges will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Course fees can be refunded if we will get feedback in initial 4 hours of training.