What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991. Python is one of the most demanding languages in IT. Using Python we can build various types of applications – few of them are:-
- Web Development (Server-side),
- Software Development,
- System Scripting.
- Data Analysis
Overall Python is an interpreter based high-level language. Although it is very easy to learn however like other languages it is also case sensitive. Python believes in simplicity and hence syntax of class formation, a function declaration is all easy to remember & write. This becomes one of the most powerful added advantages of becoming so popular.
Another powerful feature of Python is a vast collection of tools (mainly available in the form of modules and functions) and hence it is used in multiple levels of applications like it can be used in Data Science, Data Mining. It can also closely work with Operating systems like Unix, Linux ..etc. Following are the list of some powerful features of Python:-
- Python Programming works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.).
- Python Programming has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python Programming has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python Programming runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python Programming can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way or a functional way.
- Also, Python is freely available and does not require a huge system configuration to install it. One can easily download python the requisite software from the website https://www.python.org/
In research, I found that a lot of developers & programmers looking for the free python tutorials but they could not find the best python tutorial for self-study.
Keeping this in mind I have created this self-study python tutorial for developers where they can learn python within 7 days only.
If they stuck somewhere in programming or coding they can also connect to our python expert & get the solution within 24 hrs.
Below mentioned is the series of lessons to learn python within 7 days.
You can follow the same series & become the python programming expert.
- How to Install Python on your Machine?
- Create your First Python Program
- How to Print Hello World in Python Programming?
- How to use input() function in Python?
- Python Operators
- Loops in Python
- Python Strings
- Python Collections
- Functions in Python