AWS Solutions Architect Certification Training Course (AWS SAA-C02)
Amazon Web Services – AWS Certification Training is necessary for each who want to become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. In this AWS training we you will learn AWS Architectural principles & some services like EC2, VPC, IAM, EBS, and move your career towards cloud with this AWS Solutions Architect Certification Course.
AWS Certification Course Overview
This AWS Solutions Architect Certification training will help you understand designing, planning and scaling AWS implementations utilized over cloud computing services. This AWS course is synchronized with the latest AWS exam that features Amazon designated best practices.
AWS Training Key Features
Do you know the requirement of AWS Certified professionals is expanding every year? The AWS market is expected to reach by $240B by 2021 at a CAGR of 22% about 380,000 jobs in cloud computing will be available around the world according to Indeed.
AWS Course Curriculum
Any IT professional who is interested in hosting highly scalable, hacked proof applications on the AWS platform could take this AWS Course. However, this online AWS Solution Architect Certification training is basically for solutions architects, cloud developers, programmers, cloud software engineer & DevOps professionals.
Freshers who are willing to build their carrier in IT as a cloud architect can also go for this AWS Training
Actually, there are no prerequisites for the AWS solutions architect training course, however a prior experience in working on AWS or having knowledge of any other cloud computing platform will help you more to understand
- Cloud Concept
- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Public and private cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Benefits of public cloud
- AWS core services
- AWS global infrastructure
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- Region selection
- Authentication and Authorisation
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Policy Generator
- Password Policy
- IAM best practices
- Managing IAM users and groups
- Managing and customizing password policy
- Applying MFA
- Setting up password policy
- Role creation
- Designing network for a three tier architecture
- Route table
- Network Security ( Security group and NACL)
- VPC peering
- NAT gateway and NAT instance
- Direct Connect
- Transits Gateway
- VPC network Logs (FLOW log)
- VPC designing
- VPC Management
- Subnet Management
- Internet gateway creation and attachment
- Routing Traffic with Route table
- Network Security management using SG and NACL
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- EC2 purchasing options / pricing model
- Instance Types
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- EC2 migration
- Elastic IP (EIP)
- Deploying web server, Database server and Jump server (Linux and Windows)
- using EC2
- SSH key conversion
- Remote access of windows (RDP) and linux (SSH) machines
- User data and meta data
- Connecting DB server to internet using NAT Gateway
- Connecting DB server to internet using NAT Instance
- Check Internet connection
- Connecting to VPC from different region with Private network without internet usage.
- High Availability / Fault tolerance concept
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load Balancer
- Classic Load Balancer
- Load Balancer working
- Vertical and horizontal scaling
- Auto Scaling group
- Launch configuration
- Redesigning VPC for High Availability
- Deploying load balancer and target group
- Deploying Instances with auto scaling group
- Testing HA and auto scaling
- Name servers, DNS Record and Domain concepts
- Route53 service feature and working
- Route53 routing mechanisms
- Domain purchase
- Adding record set in route53
- Link domain with load balancer
- Storage comparison with on premise storage
- File based storage
- EFS – Elastic File system
- Block storage
- EBS – Elastic Block Storage
- EBS types
- Object storage
- S3- glacier
- S3 classes and features
- EBS creation
- EBS attachment and detach
- EBS modification and scaling
- EBS snapshots and restore
- EBS Life Cycle
- EFS creation
- Mounting and un-mounting EFS on linux machines
- EFS modification
- S3 creation and deletion
- S3 file uploads
- S3 versioning
- S3 life cycle rule
- S3 static web hosting
- S3 cross region replication
- CLI login on logout
- Managing S3 service with CLI
- Uploading and syncing file between S3 and and local File system
- Relational and non-relational databases
- RDS read replica
- RDS High availability with multi AZ
- DynamoDB features
- RDS instance creation and management
- RDS snapshots
- RDS login from linux and windows machines
- AWS lambda
- Lambda features
- Use cases and scenario
- DynamoDB implementation
- Lambda function Deployment
- Adding triggers in AWS lambda
- Lambda integration with S3 and DynamoDB
- Testing lambda function
- PASS for web hosting
- Beanstalk environment creation
- Hosting PHP website with beanstalk
- Beanstalk management
- Information Technology automation. Need and use cases
- AWS OpsWorks (Puppet and Chef)
- Cloud formation
- Deploying infrastructure / stack with cloud formation
- Cost optimization techniques
- Cost calculation tools
- Setting up Billing alarm / Budget
- Cost calculation with AWS cost calculation tools.
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud Trail
- Resource Group
- AWS config
- Cost Explorer
- Dash Board creation and management
- Configuring custom matrices
- AWS Security Services overview
- Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
AWS Exam & Certification
Basic networking and Operating System knowledge. Prior AWS service experience is not needed.
To become certified AWS Solutions Architect Associate you will have to the AWS Solutions Architect Training first, after that you can buy voucher from AWS authority or it will be provide to you by us.
- – Basically the AWS Solutions architect exam’s duration is 130 min & it consist of multiple choice questions to attempt
- – AWS Certification exams will be conducted at Pearson Vue testing centres, and there are thousands of Pearson testing centre worldwide. We are also an authorized Pearson testing centre. You will have to register yourself on Pearson to take the examination.
- – AWS Certification Cost: The AWS Solutions architect exam’s cost is $150
To unlock our AWS solutions architect associate certificate from ITS, you must have to do following:
AWS Online Classroom:
- You will have to attend one complete batch.
- You must have to complete at least one project and our simulation test and score at least 60% marks in the test.
Online Self learning:
- In self-learning you must have to complete at least 85% of the course.
- Score minimum 60% marks in the simulation test and complete a project.
To prepare the AWS Solutions Architect you’ll have to follow
- – To enhance your AWS technical skills, complete your AWS Training from Industry Experts.
- – Go through the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam Guide and practice sample questions to check your knowledge.
- – Access AWS white papers written by AWS partners & AWS analysts to sharpen your skills and broad your knowledge.
- – Practice mock tests given on our platform.
Schedule your AWS exam at any exam centre suitable according to you. Take exam & pass you AWS Certification exam.
To pass the AWS Solutions Architect exam you will have to answer a minimum 65 multiple-choice question in 2 Hours & 10 minutes. Scores are dependent on different variables and are subject to change anytime that is why AWS does not declare the passing score.
In case if you fail the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam, you will have to wait at least 14 days to retake the examination. And there are no limits, how many times you retake the exam. For Beta Exam takers, there is only one attempt available.
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be AWS certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
The AWS certificate will expire after 3 years.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for AWS Solutions Architect is conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an AWS certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.
All of our classes are conducted via live streaming app these are the interactive sessions that enable you to even ask questions with the trainer and participate in discussions during class time. We also record each session and share it with you for future reference.