MB-230T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Certification Training Course
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service course (MB-230T01) is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service solutions. This course focuses on how to exploit the full power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service’s robust platform. The goal of this course is to enable students to develop proficiency in a range of tasks associated with setting up, running and managing customer service operations.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service course (MB-230T01) is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service solutions. This course focuses on how to exploit the full power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service’s robust platform. The goal of this course is to enable students to develop proficiency in a range of tasks associated with setting up, running and managing customer service operations. Students will learn how to create customer service teams, how to establish automated customer service processes, how to customize customer service forms, and how to create customer service reports. In addition, students will explore the different features and capabilities that Mississippi State has developed to improve their customer service operations. Upon completion of the course, participants will be well-equipped to plan, implement, and manage customer service initiatives across their organization.
MB-230T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Training does not have any prerequisites. All individuals looking to gain knowledge about Dynamics 365 Customer Service module can attend this training.
The target audience for the MB-230T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service training course is customer service professionals and agents, customer service team leads and managers, IT professionals, and system administrators
All of these participants should have a basic understanding of how customer service works, as well as an understanding of the basics of customer service software, such as Dynamics 365
This training is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the features and functionalities available with Dynamics 365 Customer Service, as well as best practices and tips for making the most of the software
It’s also perfect for anyone looking to increase their customer service knowledge and skills while remaining up-to-date on the latest trends in customer service technology
Learning Objectives of MB-230T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
1. Identify the components of a service model and intelligent service capability in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
2. Create, track and process service cases, manage key customer service metrics, and manage resources to ensure a great customer experience.
3. Analyze customer service processes and workflows in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Configure service schedules and contract settings, and manage service agreements.
5. Utilize key customer service reporting and analytics solutions.
6. Integrate customer service suites with other applications, such as Sales and Marketing.
7. Explore and understand the various support channels available, including Social Engagement, Service Scheduling, Resource Scheduling and Field Service.
8. Utilize solutions for leveraging customer engagement via mobile applications, knowledge base resources and customer portals.
9. Learn about features such as interactivity dashboards, customer support queues, predefined workflows and intelligent automations.
10. Become proficient in building and managing customer service portals and service hubs.
- Get started with Cases
- Managing Cases
- Use queues to manage case workloads
- Create or update records automatically
- Unified routing
- Create and manage entitlements
- Create and manage service level agreements
- Create knowledge management solutions
- Use knowledge articles to resolve cases
- Create and manage SLAs
- Create a survey project
- Create surveys
- Send surveys
- Automate surveys
- Configure Customer Service Scheduling
- Schedule services
- Enhance agent productivity
- App profile manager
- Getting started
- Routing and work distribution
- Deploy an SMS channel
- Deploy chat widgets
- Create smart assist solutions
- Get started
- Create visualizations
- Create custom apps
- Integrate a Power Virtual Agents bot
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.