AZ-204 Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
With enterprises undergoing complete digital transformation, there is an increasing demand for Microsoft Azure Certified professionals to move their businesses to the cloud. To ensure 24/7 services to consumers, it is imperative that businesses to be on cloud to meet market demands. Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure AZ-204 course is one of the most sought-after Microsoft certification training courses by individuals and enterprise teams.
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Course Overview
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204) Certification training is a widely-recognized azure certification from Microsoft for today’s professionals who want to gain a proper understanding of Microsoft Azure solutions in a technologically evolving business landscape. This is a 5-day instructor-led AZ-204 certification training that is ideal for professionals who design, test, build, and manage cloud apps on Microsoft Azure. Looking to get certified in Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training, then look no further.
Azure Developer Associate certification is designed for professionals or Azure developers so they can create and develop cloud-based apps and services. Azure developers take part in every stage of development, from solution design to development and deployment, testing, and maintenance. Its goal is to improve Azure development abilities in order to satisfy future business demands.
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Course Curriculum
- Explore Azure App Service
- Configure web app settings
- Scale apps in Azure App Service
- Explore Azure App Service deployment slots
- Explore Azure Functions
- Develop Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
- Explore Azure Blob storage
- Manage the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Work with Azure Blob storage
- Explore Azure Cosmos DB
- Implement partitioning in Azure Cosmos DB
- Work with Azure Cosmos DB
- Provision virtual machines in Azure
- Create and deploy Azure Resource Manager templates
- Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
- Run container images in Azure Container Instances
- Explore the Microsoft identity platform
- Implement authentication by using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Implement shared access signatures
- Explore Microsoft Graph
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Implement managed identities
- Implement Azure App Configuration
- Explore API Management
- Explore Azure Event Grid
- Explore Azure Event Hubs
- Discover Azure message queues
- Monitor app performance
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
No, Exam Voucher fee is not included in the course fee.
Yes, it will expire after one year.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Azure Administrator will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.