MB-500T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Course (MB-500T00) provides students with a comprehensive overview of Dynamics 365’s App Model. It will give developers the experience and skill needed to develop and deploy custom apps within Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations in a cloud-hosted environment.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Course (MB-500T00) provides students with a comprehensive overview of Dynamics 365’s App Model. It will give developers the experience and skill needed to develop and deploy custom apps within Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations in a cloud-hosted environment. The course covers a range of topics, such as Dynamics 365 data set architecture, security and architecture options, client extensions, and more. Students will learn to create, deploy, and maintain custom apps with the help of the Dynamics 365 App Model. Students will also cover aspects of device integration and system integration within the Dynamics 365 App Model. Finally, the course also provides practical hands-on exercises that enable developers to develop and deploy their own custom applications.
A basic understanding of software development concepts, such as .NET and AL, is recommended. This course also assumes that participants have experience in the following areas:
- A working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- An understanding of service integration with Dynamics 365 using the Power Platform.
- Experience using X++ and Visual Studio Code with Dynamics 365.
- Working knowledge of source control systems like Azure Repos or GitHub.
- Experience with deploying and configuring applications in Dynamics 365.
- Working knowledge of metadata driven development using model-driven apps.
- Understanding object-oriented programming concepts.
The target audience for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer training (MB-500T00) includes software developers and IT professionals who are responsible for developing, customizing or integrating solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications on the Microsoft cloud platform
It is suitable for those who need to develop professional software solutions, automate business processes, implement change management, and create powerful data integration solutions using the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365
The hands-on training will help developers build a strong foundation and gain a comprehensive understanding of the principles of finance and operations apps development, the architecture and customization of such applications, and the tools and technologies used to achieve success
As a result, developers will be able to build next-generation solutions that adheres to the highest quality standards
1. Understand Dynamics 365 architecture and the development environment.
2. Utilize the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for Dynamics 365 applications.
3. Comprehend the elements of Dynamics 365 data as well as the object model architecture.
4. Build enterprise-level solutions using Dynamics 365xo new and existing components.
5. Develop custom APIs and webservice use Dynamics 365 F&O web services.
6. Create custom reports, workflows, and other automation with x++.
7. Integrate existing and third-party applications with Dynamics 365 F&O using APIs.
8. Execute unit tests and debug existing code in Dynamics 365 F&O.
9. Generate solutions that adhere to industry best practices and Microsoft guidelines.
10. Deploy applications and manage code changes in the production environment.
- Describe the Dynamics 365 ecosystem and major components of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (FO) software, describe the architecture of D365FO, describe relevant D365FO design and deployment considerations
- Lab : Development Environment configuration and Project/Model Creation
- Manage system implementations by using Lifecycle Services, Customize D365FO by using Visual Studio, Manage source code and artifacts by using version control, Work with other development tools to complete tasks
- Lab : Configuring Visual Studio and new Package/Model/Project creation
- Determine the required application stack components and server architecture, Implement Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Design a solution for D365FO
- Lab : Requirements discussion
- Create forms, Create and extend tables, Create Extended data Types (EDT) and enumerations, Create classes and extend AOT elements
- Lab : Create tables
- Lab : User interface development
- Develop X++ code, Develop object-oriented code, Extend D365 FO functionality, Describe test framework and tools, Perform Unit Testing
- Lab : Lookup filter
- Lab : Generate data
- Lab : Perform validation
- Describe migration tools and methodologies, Plan Migration strategy, Prepare data for migration and migrate data
- Lab : Create a data entity and import data
- Implement D365 FO functionality
- Lab : Extend the number sequence framework
- Identify Data integration patterns and scenarios, Implement Data integration concepts and solutions, Implement Recurring integrations, Integrate D365FO with Microsoft Azure, Troubleshoot integration errors, Implement the Data Management Package API
- Lab : Create a custom business event
- Describe the capabilities and limitations of reporting tools in D365FO, Design, create, and revise Dynamics Reports, Design, create, and revise Dynamics workspaces, Design, create, and revise data sources that connect to data stores external to D365FO
- Lab : Develop a BI report
- Describe and implement performance tools and LCS Environment Monitoring tools, Implement role-based security policies and requirements, Apply fundamental performance optimization techniques, Optimize performance for batch processes, Optimize user interfac
- Lab : Demonstrate asynchronous vs. synchronous processing
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.